Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY13 specs revealed
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: MY13 specs revealed

Any body got a PDF they can post or PM?

Can you still get the usual verve etc options?

Can you still get the pimento interior (plus) type model?

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
17-07-2012 02:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stephenc

Sorry if I'm asking something thats already been stated, but does this mean that I could have a Dynamic with an 'Element' interior? (inc. leather dash and non-perforated 8 way seats)

I currently have that ordered as a Prestige but love the Dynamic exterior, still time to change.

Thanks!

Ordered 25/6/12, Delivery: 06/03/13
Prestige SD4 in Orkney Grey with Element Interior + Ebony Rooflining, Santorini Roof, 20" Style 6 and a few toys.
17-07-2012 11:23pm
Isotonic

(17-07-2012 11:23pm)stephenc Wrote:  Sorry if I'm asking something thats already been stated, but does this mean that I could have a Dynamic with an 'Element' interior? (inc. leather dash and non-perforated 8 way seats)

I currently have that ordered as a Prestige but love the Dynamic exterior, still time to change.

Thanks!

Yep, pretty much. They call it "Velocity with Prestige Seats" (all-black) and "Accolade with Prestige Seats" (ivory seats on grey).

The option costs the same as the Dynamic Plus. I personally prefer the standard perforated leather seats but would love a leather dash instead of the stitched plastic.

Ordered Feb, 2012. Arrived March 2013: Si4 Dynamic 5dr. Firenze red, Vortex interior, black panoramic roof, style 7 wheels & adaptive dynamics (unfortunately both are options on the Australian Dynamic), tech pack, sat nav, convenience pack, surround cameras, keyless entry.
18-07-2012 04:40pm
stephenc

(18-07-2012 04:40pm)Isotonic Wrote:  Yep, pretty much. They call it "Velocity with Prestige Seats" (all-black) and "Accolade with Prestige Seats" (ivory seats on grey).

The option costs the same as the Dynamic Plus. I personally prefer the standard perforated leather seats but would love a leather dash instead of the stitched plastic.

Wow, £3,000 is too much for me to get a stitched leather dash!

I just called my local dealer to confirm this, they are saying that it's not exactly a Dynamic+Prestige option, but that new colours of Dynamic Plus seats that are to be available.

So effectively, you can now have the prestige colour schemes inside a Dynamic, but they will still be Dynamic Plus bucket / sport seats.

Prestige SD4 in Orkney Grey with Element Interior + Ebony Rooflining, Santorini Roof, 20" Style 6 and a few toys.
18-07-2012 05:03pm
Ranger4

The new pictures that I saw at the dealership were definitely not bucket/dynamic plus shaped seats. They were normal dynamic shaped seats but covered in Windsor leather with a choice of two colours - black or ivory.....

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
18-07-2012 05:55pm
stephenc

Hmmm, ok - I shall have to try and be patient until an official update to the options is announced then!

18-07-2012 06:04pm
Ranger4

I was hoping that there would be stuff online already, but I haven't found anything yet..... you could always pop into your nearest LR dealership and have a look - they seem to have all the info on their systems.

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
18-07-2012 06:56pm
Urban Splash

New grille:

[Image: 5c770b2b.jpg]

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
18-07-2012 07:30pm
doug

Not too keen on that grille. Why the large gap in the middle! 5th Gear spoke about the grille being changed before the launch to give more air to the engine. So have LR worked out the engine bay needs even more air now.
Or I'm over thinking things & its just a design change.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
18-07-2012 08:47pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I rather like it! Looks like it has a gloss black surround and it looks much better than the awful black grille of a Dynamic.
I know it's the colour rendering but the white looks good as cream too, less in your face than Fuji - looks like LR's old Chawton White but I know it's meant to be Fuji. I'll be on the look out for a 2013 grille like that for my car

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2012 09:09pm by XFullFatTim.)
18-07-2012 09:08pm