Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY13 specs revealed
Ghost Rider

RE: MY13 specs revealed

(13-07-2012 01:57pm)Ranger4 Wrote:  Just been to my dealership and saw some pictures of the new seat option for the MY13 Dynamic model. They look the same shape as the standard dynamic seats but are covered in WINDSOR leather - either Ivory or Ebony (not 100% sure about the colour names)

I just looked at the pictures so I'm not sure about any other bits of seat spec, if any........

Its ivory. I believe Galloway green has been dropped as well and the the style 5s on the prestige are no longer diamond turned.

Now in possesion of my SD4 Auto Dynamic., Santorini, Privacy Glass Shadow, Chrome Shadow style 7's Mixed emotions
13-07-2012 05:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

It would be nice if the RRS new colour Causeway Grey was available on RRE, Galway Green was not a big seller which is a pity because in the flesh it looks good on an Evoque

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-07-2012 05:33pm
Coolbanana

(13-07-2012 08:22am)brinv8 Wrote:  Excuse me, but the LR badge deserves to be there, it is all about the heritage of the marque. Without Land Rover, No Range Rover.

Let the Evoque wear the Land Rover badge with pride.

Totally agree!

When asked I tell people I drive a Land Rover and only reveal it is the RRE when pressed for the specifics.

Car:Range Rover Sport 3.0SDV6 HSE - Orkney Grey, Almond interior and with lots of options
Bike:Ducati Monster 1100 EVO
13-07-2012 05:37pm
Ranger4

(13-07-2012 05:08pm)Ghost Rider Wrote:  Its ivory. I believe Galloway green has been dropped as well and the the style 5s on the prestige are no longer diamond turned.

There was definitely a choice of two colours for the new dynamic seat options, one light (ivory) and one dark (ebony/black?). They looked very nice but would love to see them in the flesh..... Yes, there was a new replacement for the green colour on the PDF that I saw....

5 door, SD4 Auto, Dynamic LUX, Orkney Grey, Verve Interior, Ebony Headlining, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel......
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 05:52pm by Ranger4.)
13-07-2012 05:52pm
BA74

(13-07-2012 05:08pm)Ghost Rider Wrote:  Its ivory. I believe Galloway green has been dropped as well and the the style 5s on the prestige are no longer diamond turned.

Stupid question - What is Diamond Turning? How will they look different?
Thanks,
BA

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 12:54pm by BA74.)
14-07-2012 12:53pm
Evo-king

(14-07-2012 12:53pm)BA74 Wrote:  Stupid question - What is Diamond Turning? How will they look different?
Thanks,
BA

From my experience on BMW and MBenz, the rims are gouged using a diamond cutting tool, so you see a series of fine ridges.

Trouble is if you kerb it, they are very difficult to repair as matching the finish is near impossible, as I know to my cost.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-07-2012 02:15pm
ChuckieB

(14-07-2012 02:15pm)Evo-king Wrote:  From my experience on BMW and MBenz, the rims are gouged using a diamond cutting tool, so you see a series of fine ridges.

Trouble is if you kerb it, they are very difficult to repair as matching the finish is near impossible, as I know to my cost.

Yep, no chance of touching up the style 5's because of the ridges. For those that don't know and wondering it is a smooth finish and the ridges are only noticeable from quite close quarters.

It pains me every time I look at the gauged rim. Kerbed it when I had to move closer to the card reader on the car park barrier at the place I am currently working. Couldn't reach as the reader was way below the window line. So much for being higher upRolling Eyes

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
14-07-2012 09:10pm
BA74

(14-07-2012 02:15pm)Evo-king Wrote:  From my experience on BMW and MBenz, the rims are gouged using a diamond cutting tool, so you see a series of fine ridges.

Thanks...
I have Style 5's so I will have to be careful!

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
14-07-2012 11:29pm
DefLeppard

does anyone know if the new my13 dynamic with the prestige type seats , means we now get the seat cushion tilt adjustment option in a dynamic? (e.g. the 8way adjustable, currently only available on the prestige or dynamic plus here in australia)

If so.......

oh boy I'm seriously considering ordering a dynamic!

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
17-07-2012 07:08am
JackSak

The MY13 Dynamic Plus Prestige Seat does include tilt for the driver (they are still 8/6 way so no tilt for passenger seat). Not sure how well the new Ivory seats will go with the grey Lunar contrast. I’m keen to see a real photo rather than the artist’s impression in the PDF.
17-07-2012 02:20pm