Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lookers Park Royal
Lookers Park Royal

RE: Lookers Park Royal

Thanks Donny for your comments, they are very much appreciated. I am glad that Steve and Jeremy looked after you well.

Regards,

James Smile
07-04-2012 11:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

(07-04-2012 11:08am)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  Thanks Donny for your comments, they are very much appreciated. I am glad that Steve and Jeremy looked after you well.

Regards,

James Smile

You've obviously worked out which customer I was! I've e-mailed Steve directly to thank him (and everyone else) properly.

I have to say that Park Royal is a suitable location for your dealership - my wife and I were looked after like royalty!Smile
07-04-2012 01:11pm
Lookers Park Royal

Yes, I know exactly who you are..... you were buying some wheelie big items! Smile

James Wink
07-04-2012 01:13pm
callughan

This is my local dealer and am going to go down Sat for the first time!

Have just bought a 2012 Evoque Dynamic, will do a write up and pics once everything resolved.

Is there anyone within service that I should ask for who is recommended from personal experience?

Many Thanks,
26-02-2014 02:44pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I have always received excellent attention from Nicky Areago in the service reception dept but have dealt with a lot of the staff at LPR and they are all very customer orientated, whether in the front of house team in the reception or more remote from customers in the management

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2014 02:59pm by XFullFatTim.)
26-02-2014 02:56pm
callughan

(26-02-2014 02:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I have always received excellent attention from Nicky Areago in the service reception dept but have dealt with a lot of the staff at LPR and they are all very customer orientated, whether in the front of house team in the reception or more remote from customers in the management

Thanks, I worked there for work experience many years ago when it was HR Owen. Hopefully will be good as would like a good relationship with local garage.
26-02-2014 04:32pm