Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Landrover Survey
Aussievoque

Landrover Survey

It looks like we all get a chance to let Landrover know about the quality Laughing of service we have received from our respective dealers.

This morning I received a detailed survey from Landrover covering pretty much every aspect from the initial contact with the dealer right through to the supposed follow up after delivery.

It also gives you the option of remaining anonymous or having a copy sent to your dealer along with your comments on how they could improve their service.

From what I have read on the forum there could be some LR dealers getting some pretty interesting reading over the next few months!!

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
03-02-2012 12:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deebabe2004

RE: Landrover Survey

Cant wait to get my hands on one of these!

Did you get it after you received delivery and was it mailed or emailed to you?

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

03-02-2012 04:07am
MPK

Hope there's plenty of lines for solid feedback.......

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
03-02-2012 05:19am
Millotte

[quote='deebabe2004' pid='37846' dateline='1328238444']

Cant wait to get my hands on one of these!

+1..

Me either.

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
03-02-2012 05:22am
Aussievoque

(03-02-2012 04:07am)deebabe2004 Wrote:  Cant wait to get my hands on one of these!

Did you get it after you received delivery and was it mailed or emailed to you?

Just received it today - have had my car just over 2 weeks. It was an email from Land Rover Australia but apparently the survey itself is from a 3rd party with details then forwarded to (if you agree) your dealer, Land Rover Australia, or both. They encourage you to have it forwarded to both for the purpose of "improving the Land Rover brand".

Plenty of room for comments on "why you found your dealer excellent/good/poor/very poor" and also for comments on "how they could improve their performance".

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
03-02-2012 07:02am
Evoque U

Am I the only one who hasn't a complaint?

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
03-02-2012 07:31am
chiggy

nope.... I'm actually very happy with the service I've received... its been pleasant throughout.

Its not as good as Mercedes for example.. but... I don't have any complaints or I haven't really had any issues either.. its been quite pleasant.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
03-02-2012 08:10am
Evoque U

good to hear chiggy, looking forward to your pics upon arrival

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
03-02-2012 09:06am
occlusion

Interesting, I am waiting for the survey.
My Evoque had TV reception problem right on the delivery day,and it was fixed later. Though I was expecting the predelivery service tech team should have checked over the car,and made sure things were in order.
Its no big deal, I am happy that they attended the problem straight away. Hopefully ,nil other problems later.
Now , received the free Getabout invitation from Purnell LR , so far so good.
03-02-2012 11:10am
Barneyridge

Occlusion we obviously had different sales people Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
03-02-2012 11:21am