Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Landrover Survey
spif888

RE: Landrover Survey

Got the call today from LR Australia

The call started off well with the caller confirming all my details for my thank you gift.

It unfortunately didn't stay like that because once the questions about the car and the buying experience were asked, a wave of bad feelings swept over me. I explained to the person in the call centre that I have owned the car for 3 weeks and no one from the dealership had the courtesy to call me to find out how the car was going. I explained that the first contact I have had with the dealership was when I returned there 5 days ago to report the faulty door trim and identical scratch marks on the front bumper under each headlight.

At that point the call quickly ended with the person on the other end suggesting if I have any further issues I should contact the call centre.

Will let everyone know what the gift is - if I still get it.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
22-02-2012 12:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

The gift is a leather box. Yep that is right, what do you do with it? I should receive mine in a week or so. I am so looking forward to it, the wait is worse than waiting for the actual car Wink

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 12:57pm by Barneyridge.)
22-02-2012 12:43pm
chiggy

haha always thought the leather box was a tissue box...

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
22-02-2012 12:53pm
chiggy

I got the call today.

Worst survey ever. Asked me 4 questions:

1. Asked if the dealer showed me where the service department is (Why? Cause they anticipate I will be going there often and instead of talking to the dealer just take it straight there?... Possibly the stupidest question from a car sales survey)

2. Was I happy with the service from the sales person? (Yes I was).

3. Would you recommend your family and friends to visit the same dealer? (Yes, cause the other one is too far away)

4. Is there anything we can improve on? (Yes, Go to BMW and Mercedes and learn how to ask a customer about their purchase experience because I think the only question remotely relevant to my purchase experience was in relation to my happiness with the dealer. Oh the car is great thanks for asking. It has a few issues as expected with a Land Rover, but hopefully the service department that was kindly pointed out to me before I even had the keys in my hand, will be able to fix the small issues. ).

Maybe I won't be getting a weird leather box now after that comment. Oh no. Sad

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 02:29am by chiggy.)
29-02-2012 02:28am
Barneyridge

Chiggy, you will still get the box. I gave them, let say some constructive criticism to question 4 Cool

29-02-2012 02:38am
Millotte

(29-02-2012 02:38am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Chiggy, you will still get the box. I gave them, let say some constructive criticism to question 4 Cool

I'll second that.. I spent a considerable amount of time telling the truth about my experience. How do you politely comment on someone stupid enough to order the wrong colour car?

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
29-02-2012 08:22am
Aussievoque

Have just received another emailed satisfaction survey. From the email address it is from a company called "enprecis"?? Has an attached link to what looks like a fairly similar survey to the previous Landrover one. Has anyone else received this one??

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
29-02-2012 10:54pm
spif888

(29-02-2012 10:54pm)Aussievoque Wrote:  Have just received another emailed satisfaction survey. From the email address it is from a company called "enprecis"?? Has an attached link to what looks like a fairly similar survey to the previous Landrover one. Has anyone else received this one??

I also received the email but I haven't opened it yet to complete.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
29-02-2012 11:30pm
lngrn36

I have received a survey in the mail with over 42 areas to check boxes. Has anyone received this?

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 01:07am by lngrn36.)
01-03-2012 12:58am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

Have not receive either an email or postal survey

01-03-2012 02:44am