Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LPR is back!
James @ LPR
Site Sponsor

LPR is back!

I am pleased to announce that Lookers Park Royal (LPR) have returned to the forum as site sponsor. Cool

For those of you who have been members for a while, you may remember that LPR was a sponsor from 2008 until I moved to another dealership in late 2012, at which point LPR’s interaction fizzled out slightly! Embarrassed

So, after just under two years away from LPR I have now returned as General Manager, and what a time to re-join!! Not only are we soon to be launching the Discover Sport, but as a dealership we are nearing the final stages of building our new Jaguar Land Rover facility. Our new dealership is planned to open in the New Year just 100m from the current location in West London. It will be spread over three floors, will boast a 60+ car JLR showroom, 27 bay technical facility, and a hugely impressive Service Reception foyer meaning that dropping your car off for service will be more akin to arriving at a hotel. Clearly we will be inviting all forum members to come and see the new facility when it opens in early 2015! I will give you regular updates over the coming weeks and months as the development goes through its final stages.

In the meantime, we are on the usual telephone number 0208 992 2299 and would love to hear from you should you need anything. My role has changed slightly meaning that I am not always on site at the dealership or have access to PM’s etc, therefore for any specific requirements please feel free to contact one of the team as follows for a swifter response:

Barry Palmer – New Car Sales Manager – barrypalmer@lookers.co.uk
Spencer Lang – Used Car Sales Manager – spencerlang@lookers.co.uk
Rob Davis – Finance Manager – robdavis@lookers.co.uk
Gary Foxley – Service Manager – garyfoxley@lookers.co.uk
Andy Harding – Parts Manager – andrewharding@lookers.co.uk

If you could put ‘Forum Member’ in the subject of any emails then it would be appreciated.

We really look forward to engaging with the forum again and bringing you news from both the dealership and Land Rover.

James Thumbs Up

[Image: Ara%2040-1.jpg]

[Image: Forum.jpg]
04-10-2014 02:26pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: LPR is back!

Welcome back to the forum LPR and James

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-10-2014 03:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James @ LPR
Site Sponsor

Thanks Tim..... Look forward to seeing you soon.

James Smile
05-10-2014 08:04pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nowaytk

So, any news on when the new showroom opens ?

evoque now gone, but not forgotten, on to bigger and better things
06-01-2015 05:53pm
iwf

And I think Lookers new show room in Battersea opens this week, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to picking my Dynamic there on Friday.

All go for Lookers then.

( Perhaps this blatant pitch will get get me some freebies when I go pick up the car. Smile
06-01-2015 08:33pm
Gary pa28

I often admire the stock parked out front when passing
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 06:33pm by Gary pa28.)
07-01-2015 06:33pm