Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Is it possible to install rear camera, nav or front parking ait after delivery?
cekicbaris

Is it possible to install rear camera, nav or front parking ait after delivery?

Hi all,

I have just got my evoque pure tech, i just wonder whether it is possible to install rear camera, nav , movie, front parking ait etc after delivery?
thanks in advance.
Baris.
31-12-2011 01:31am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

RE: Is it possible to install rear camera, nav or front parking ait after delivery?

(31-12-2011 01:31am)cekicbaris Wrote:  Hi all,

I have just got my evoque pure tech, i just wonder whether it is possible to install rear camera, nav , movie, front parking ait etc after delivery?
thanks in advance.
Baris.

Hi Baris

I know that rear and front parking sensors could be fitted, but I am unsure about the rear camera. To include the sat nav as an inbuilt unit is possible, but cost prohibitive, and would invalidate your warranty (I know as we have this issue with a work vehicle).

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
31-12-2011 01:37am
cekicbaris

RE: Is it possible to install rear camera, nav or front parking ait after delivery?

(31-12-2011 01:37am)LDT Wrote:  Hi Baris

I know that rear and front parking sensors could be fitted, but I am unsure about the rear camera. To include the sat nav as an inbuilt unit is possible, but cost prohibitive, and would invalidate your warranty (I know as we have this issue with a work vehicle).

Thanks LDT,

I have rear parking sensors installed but not front. So i will ask for the price from my service if it is possible to integrate it. Currently i can only play audio files from USB but not videos. I believe video files on USB is not big deal and should be enabled by software trick. Do you have any comments on it?
regards
Baris.
01-01-2012 09:22pm
LDT

Hi Baris

Good luck with the front parking censors. In the UK they are fitted for a reasonable cost.

I am sorry but I cannot help with your other query. I am sure that other forum members who have taken delivery will be able to help you.

Best wishes

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
01-01-2012 10:01pm
ilrusso

(01-01-2012 10:01pm)LDT Wrote:  Hi Baris

Good luck with the front parking censors. In the UK they are fitted for a reasonable cost.

I am sorry but I cannot help with your other query. I am sure that other forum members who have taken delivery will be able to help you.

Best wishes

Hi there!

I am an italian guy but i live in moscow , russia. I have a RRE but without front parking sensor and fog lights.
I asked several time to my dealer if possible to install the fog lights and the front parking sensors. The answer was always NO!
I understood from your speach that is possible. Do you have any reference which i can use to force my stupid dealer?
Thanks a lot
16-03-2012 09:05am
trotorus

Actually they sell special package for rear/front camera, gps, TV... Sorry, PDF in Spanish...
http://www.stagemotion.com/evoque/catalogo_evoque.pdf
20-03-2012 07:37pm
ilrusso

(20-03-2012 07:37pm)trotorus Wrote:  Actually they sell special package for rear/front camera, gps, TV... Sorry, PDF in Spanish...
http://www.stagemotion.com/evoque/catalogo_evoque.pdf

Thanks a lot!

Any suggestion regarding fog lights and front parking sensors?
21-03-2012 09:59am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Front fog install is here http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Retro-Fit...re-Dynamic

Contact Pete Bell at forum sponsor BAS (and he drives an Evqoue) for the rear cam instal.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-03-2012 10:46am
Ser34

Dear Baris,
Have you sorted the rear camera issue out? If yes please also let me know as well.
As I have been investigating to install a rear cam for my dynamic evoque which my dealer can't do it Sad
Thank you.
24-04-2012 09:51am
zambiaman

Would be interesting if I could instal a front camera to my RRE

Arrow SD4 5dr Dynamic
Adaptive Dynamics, Pano roof, 20" style 6, blind spot, power tailgate
Cyprus based
19-05-2012 11:43am