Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Indus Silver
mcroy182

Indus Silver

So recently decided an evoque might be the car I want next or the new s3(entirely different, I know)

Dynamic is the one I fancied but this may be outwith my budget. What would be your guys next choice? Pure and spec up with xenons, fogs etc or is dynamic worth extra over the pure!?

Currently have a white TT 2.0 black edition, but this time looking at a diesel (2.2) and colour choice has been a nightmare, really like Fiji but fancy a change as my last two cars have now been white. What I do really like is Indus Silver with black contrast roof and I would powder coat the alloys black to match the roof.

Have looked in the gallery and it seems no one has even considered this combo as there seems to be no pictures. Is it just me that likes this combo Rolling Eyes

There are other combos I like but as everyone knows colour is a very subjective thing.
Red with black contrast roof, black alloys
OGrey with black contrast roof, black alloys

Any help with any of these questions would be greatly appreciated Wink
14-01-2013 07:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Indus Silver

Ipad not working 100% so can't paste links but if you type +pure +prestige and 'search titles only' in the forum search engine, you will find a number of threads on the Pure v Prestige discussion.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 08:05pm by cjfp.)
14-01-2013 08:04pm
mcroy182

(14-01-2013 08:04pm)cjfp Wrote:  Ipad not working 100% so can't paste links but if you type +pure +prestige and 'search titles only' in the forum search engine, you will find a number of threads on the Pure v Prestige discussion.

Cheers for that..
Any opinions on colour folks?
14-01-2013 08:23pm
The Valeter

I have a Dynamic Lux now but am selling as I have a Pure Tech with Xenons & other bits on order.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
14-01-2013 09:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mcroy182

(14-01-2013 09:03pm)The Valeter Wrote:  I have a Dynamic Lux now but am selling as I have a Pure Tech with Xenons & other bits on order.

Any particular reason for change? Do you not prefer the dynamic bumpers rather than the ones on the pure?
14-01-2013 09:31pm
Chunk

I personally think the dynamic IS worth extra over the pure. I saw a pic of one that had contrast black roof and the style 7s which looked rather nice with Indus silver paint.

I really wanted another car in gunmetal grey so decided on the Orkney, helped by a test drive in an Orkney dynamic which looked great in the flesh with style 7s.

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
14-01-2013 09:54pm
The Valeter

(14-01-2013 09:31pm)mcroy182 Wrote:  Any particular reason for change? Do you not prefer the dynamic bumpers rather than the ones on the pure?

I do prefer the Dynamic but simply have been offered such a fair price from the dealer against a new car & that is why the change. Dynamic seats I have found are a bit hard on a journey & I'm not fussed about many items in the LUX pack as they drain the battery so I thaught a Pure with options is a good bet.
I may be doing a deal with my dealer as they have a pair of new Dynamic bumpers to swap them for mine, all I want them to do is reduce the fitting labour time & swap the exhausts rather than me having to pay for a Dynamic then have to sell my Pure version. Obviously I would need to do the door bottom trims though.
Other option as per my other thread (Ordered my new Evoque) I will do some bespoke colour coding on the Pure bumpers!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 10:18pm by The Valeter.)
14-01-2013 10:16pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

Love the Indus with Black contrast roof.

I'm sure someone posted recently on here that they were getting an Indus with Black roof.

Quite a lot of ex Audi owners have come across to the Evoque.

Black alloys are not a combo I would go for, each to their own.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-01-2013 10:42pm
Kimv

Indus Silver

(14-01-2013 07:59pm)mcroy182 Wrote:  Dynamic is the one I fancied but this may be outwith my budget. What would be your guys next choice? Pure and spec up with xenons, fogs etc or is dynamic worth extra over the pure!?

I'd go again for a Dynamic. I just prefer the looks of it and the interior choices.

When I first started looking at the Evoque I thought "whatever, an Evoque is an Evoque" so I thought about speccing up a Pure as well thinking it would be more economical but in the end the price difference was not that big (I specced a lot...). It was only after that i started noticing all the differences in different trim models and decided I really wanted a Dynamic.

And I couldn't bear the thought of parking a non-Dynamic next to a Dynamic one day, slowly shaking my head, then squinting a bit, pressing my lips together and giving a few nods thinking "crap..."

But some people just prefer the look of a Pure/Prestige of course.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
14-01-2013 11:34pm