Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prestige or Dynamic
cjh

RE: Prestige or Dynamic

I had the gloss black strata, it sets off the aluminium rising off the centre console and start button perfectly. One other point is that the dash covering is leather on the prestige and a good soft feel non-leather on dynamic. A couple of options I think are must haves are the heated steering wheel, photochromic rear view mirror and main beam assist, although some people have disliked the latter, I think it is spot on.

Ordered Oct 2012: Dynamic SD4, Firenze Red, Indus Pano, Gloss black strata, Ebony headlining
Aeroflip, Verve interior, Keyless entry, Powered Tailgate, Surround cameras, High beam assist, Heated steering wheel
16-01-2013 12:22am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trapdoor

RE: Prestige or Dynamic

Thanks for all the replies so far. Does give some food for thought.

@cjh ... Thanks for the info especially concerning the dash. The fully leather covered dash was something that very much impressed Mrs T and would make a really nice change from the nasty 'hard plastic but let's pretend its textured leather' of the X3.

The definite requirement is for the more luxurious interior over exterior looks, so I think it's now going to be a Prestige with pretty much all the options bolted on (except the rear entertainment system and Smokers Pack). Having a Panoramic Roof on my X3 (but opening and not fixed) I'm not that fussed about them to be honest, as I never open the sun screen but I assume that it will aid resale, and I don't think it can be optioned out with the Lux pack anyway.

So looks like Mrs T wins Laughing but whatever we go for I'm happy.

Only annoyance is several of my friends have all made the same comment ... "It's a girl/WAGs car and not a proper Range Rover " Rolling Eyes Presume that's the 'Beckham Effect'? I've yet to see a female driving one of the few that are on the road round here ...

Had: 2013 Prestige Auto Lux
Have: MY17 Autobiography in Waitomo Grey with Ivory/Espresso interior, HUD, Adaptive Cruise, Adaptive Dynamics, Dynamic Driveline, Wading, Massage Seats. Delivered 17/09/16
16-01-2013 09:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply