Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
House for sale
Sarcastrix

House for sale

We’re all jaded by the antics of estate agents, in particular the artistic licence that they use in order to make silk purses from sow’s ears when they’re describing a property. Sometimes though, you can’t polish a turd and the Mike Rogerson estate agency of Morpeth should be applauded for the language deployed in the description of a four-bedroom end-of-terrace dump that they’ve been charged with the task of flogging.

Read the Full description Laughing
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-...26431.html

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
06-03-2012 01:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sensorian

RE: House for sale

(06-03-2012 01:58pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  We’re all jaded by the antics of estate agents, in particular the artistic licence that they use in order to make silk purses from sow’s ears when they’re describing a property. Sometimes though, you can’t polish a turd and the Mike Rogerson estate agency of Morpeth should be applauded for the language deployed in the description of a four-bedroom end-of-terrace dump that they’ve been charged with the task of flogging.

He does a really good job of expectation setting because when you view the photo's (after reading the text) it doesn't seem too bad! *

* I still wouldn't live there.

Dynamic Barolo Black, Black interior, Panoramic roof, plus pack, style 6 wheels, Meridian upgrade
06-03-2012 02:18pm
BTS18

(06-03-2012 01:58pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  We’re all jaded by the antics of estate agents, in particular the artistic licence that they use in order to make silk purses from sow’s ears when they’re describing a property. Sometimes though, you can’t polish a turd and the Mike Rogerson estate agency of Morpeth should be applauded for the language deployed in the description of a four-bedroom end-of-terrace dump that they’ve been charged with the task of flogging.

Wow, an honest estate agent with a sense of humour!! I quite enjoyed reading that, Good spot!!!

5dr Prestige SD4 Auto, Style 5 Wheels, Orkney Grey, Element Interior, Cirrus Headliner, Lux pk, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Spare Wheel.

Ordered: 07/02/12. Build Date: 21/04/12. Delivered: 27/04/12
06-03-2012 03:45pm
broady43

It must be a person on the new government scheme having to work for their dole !

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
06-03-2012 04:28pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

or an estate agent trying to get the hit rate up on their website! Oh cynical me....................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-03-2012 05:51pm
Sarcastrix

(06-03-2012 05:51pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  or an estate agent trying to get the hit rate up on their website! Oh cynical me....................

My thought exactly

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
06-03-2012 06:05pm
cjfp

and yet it's still £275k !!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-03-2012 06:20pm
caroline11000

Laughing I haven't seen house details written like that before! Rolling with Laughter

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
06-03-2012 09:18pm