Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hotmail / live users
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Hotmail / live users

Just had 4 junk mails in my junk folder that appear to be from MSN/Hotmail advising that my account has been suspended because of excessive use and to use the link provided to re-activate it. Looks just like a hotmail page with a plausible address so I clicked on it and noticed that my browser was looking for a website called qorilandtravel.com. When the page downloaded it looks like a Hotmail log in page where you type in user name and password. I didn't of course and deleted all 4 emails from my spam box. Be warned these emails are not all they seem and certainly don't appear to be linked to Microsoft or Hotmail. Unfortunately I didn't forward the mails to Hotmail to investigate.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 03:50pm by XFullFatTim.)
02-07-2012 03:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Radeco

RE: Hotmail / live users

Thanks for that Tim - they are always trying to get info from your computer - Rule 1 Think BEFORE you click! Embarrassed

G4 Freelander 2005 V6 HSE Stage 1 Thailand/Laos. HQ Support
Gone - Grey Freelander 2 2011 SD4 XS Works Van !
Still missing my Evo.
02-07-2012 07:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply