Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
penarthguy

RE: Hi Everyone!

Hi Nick

I am trying to PM you and its appears your mailbox is full, could you contact me as I'm not getting anywhere with my dealership concerning any update on my order. I'm still none the wiser if its still with them after 3 months or in the system at LR.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Andrew
14-05-2012 04:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CRC@LandRover

(14-05-2012 04:49pm)penarthguy Wrote:  Hi Nick

I am trying to PM you and its appears your mailbox is full, could you contact me as I'm not getting anywhere with my dealership concerning any update on my order. I'm still none the wiser if its still with them after 3 months or in the system at LR.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Sorry that you couldn't get through to me.

I've cleared some space in my inbox now so you should be able to send me a private message.

Thanks,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
14-05-2012 05:05pm
penarthguy

(14-05-2012 05:05pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Andrew,

Sorry that you couldn't get through to me.

I've cleared some space in my inbox now so you should be able to send me a private message.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks Nick
18-05-2012 09:30pm
shaber53

Nick,

I've been having high speed steering problems while driving my Evoque (Similar to others you've heard about). The problem kicks in after two hours of highway driving. My dealer in Sudbury, MA has never heard of this problem and is schedule to check electronic steering codes on May 29. Do you have specific information I can share with them as to how to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Stu

---------------------
(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick

23-05-2012 07:22pm
jorn

Dear Nick,

i don't know if you can help me as i ordered my evoque in belgium. but i cannot contact my dealer as he's on holiday and closed till august.
could you please find out the build date of my car? as i have a buyer for my trade in car, so i want to let the buyer know when it will be available. the evoque should allready be locked in. the landrover order nr i got from dealer is 10938468. i don't know if that would help you. many thanks for the help.
26-07-2012 09:18am
toucanbird

Hi Nick,

i have tried to order the Battery conditioner for the Evoque as shown in your online catalogue (part no. VPLVV0077). However my local dealership tells me it is not currently available. Can you tell me when it will be.
Mnay thanks.

(15-08-2011 03:50pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick
07-08-2012 11:38am
CRC@LandRover

Hi toucanbird,

Thank you for taking the time to message me.

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to order the battery conditioner you require. I'll look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with the following details so that I may log this on my system?

Full Name
Vehicle Registration
E-mail Address
Dealership Name

Kind Regards,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
09-08-2012 02:38pm
toucanbird

(09-08-2012 02:38pm)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi toucanbird,

Thank you for taking the time to message me.

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to order the battery conditioner you require. I'll look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with the following details so that I may log this on my system?

Full Name
Vehicle Registration
E-mail Address
Dealership Name PRIVATE INFORMATION HAS BEEN EDITED OUT TO PROTECT THE POSTER AND I HAVE FORWARDED THE ORIGINAL POST TO NICK FOR THE POSTER

Kind Regards,
Nick
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 10:21pm by XFullFatTim.)
09-08-2012 04:54pm
Lone Rangerover

Hi nick,

I have sent you a PM request for some info on the wheels and tires on the Victoria Beckham edition evoque.

I am wanting to know what size and width of wheels and tires are on it, and offsets.

Also is it the same suspension ride height as the regular evoque ?

Are the plastic bits around tre wheel wells Wider / flared or are the same as on the regular evoque?

Thanks in advance
14-08-2012 06:49am
tron515

Hi Nick,
Is LR able to provide any more information on USB devices working, recommended, maximum size etc, I see the manual recommends usb 2 mass storage devices eg usb memory sticks 192Kb lossless and video as MP4 Divx of various version I think 3-5.

best regards,

Tron515, if it isn't technical it might not happen.

Pure SD4 Automatic, 4WD, Tech Pack, Indus Silver, Ebony Grained Leather.
20-08-2012 10:39am