Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Has your build/delivery date been put back?
mark_n

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back?

TBH, with LR messing about with delivery dates, I've stopped worrying about when it will come. It will arrive when it arrives.

Edit: Or at least, that's what I thought until I found out the deliery time from this point had tripled...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 06:19pm by mark_n.)
04-10-2011 05:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hybris

Got a call today... From November to January! Going to cancel my order! Worst customer experience I have ever had! A company that cannot tell me when to deliver my car and sort out xenon light stock issues! Hope the press gets on this soon!

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
04-10-2011 08:34pm
andyuk

Mine has also been put back 4 weeks.

Not happy at all!

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
04-10-2011 09:14pm
hybris

My dealer said 4 weeks but a more honest guess was 2 months... Playing a guessing game is not something you want when you order a car like this... Its way overpriced to play games around!

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
04-10-2011 10:09pm
Rootsboy

It looks like Dynamic orders seemed to be pushed back more then Prestige orders looking at this thread.
i have been told about a 1 month wait, but the dealer will know for certain in the next week or two
does sound like there is being a big reshuffle.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
05-10-2011 10:31am
Daigriff

To me it seems to depend on the dealer otherwise surely everyone would be pushed back the same...unless I'm missing something.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
05-10-2011 05:53pm
LP

My delivery got pushed back again today. Original delivery date to dealer was mid November. Then 2nd December. Now 9th December.

I have a Pure on order and hopefully it will come with Xenons. Dealer is still unable to confirm this though.

Does anyone know the format of the land rover emails? Is it firstname.lastname@landrover.com?
05-10-2011 06:13pm
DDX

Dealer confirmed today that our dynamic will be with them by the end of November. When ordered was told 10th November. Ive got a feeling it will be pushed back further.

Incredible that Land Rover, who have vast experience in vehicle mass production, cant get their logistics right. Very dissapointing given all the hype and pre-launch exposure.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
05-10-2011 06:30pm
mark_n

When I visited the factory, I saw a displaying showing the number of vehicles planned to be built, the number actually built and a percentage efficiency. When I was there, it was 66%. Lots of workers idly chatting, doing nothing because a SNAFU somewhere had brought the line to a complete standstill. DHL have 1500 people doing logistics, so someone somewhere is making a mess of things.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
05-10-2011 07:37pm
cutter7

(05-10-2011 06:13pm)LP Wrote:  My delivery got pushed back again today. Original delivery date to dealer was mid November. Then 2nd December. Now 9th December.

I have a Pure on order and hopefully it will come with Xenons. Dealer is still unable to confirm this though.

Does anyone know the format of the land rover emails? Is it firstname.lastname@landrover.com?

On your order to JLR if you 'ticked Xenons' as a requirement, then you will have these installed on your car.Very Happy

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2011 08:16pm by cutter7.)
05-10-2011 08:15pm