Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hamann Evoque with Vossen wheels. How did he get those wheels on there?
boundless

Hamann Evoque with Vossen wheels. How did he get those wheels on there?

Hi All,

I came across this Youtube video of a Hamann Evoque sporting some beautiful 22" Vossen wheels (CV4).

Given that the bolt pattern of our Evoque is 5x108, I'm wondering how he got these wheels on his car because they don't come in a 5x108 pattern.

I'm assuming he used adapters...Is that something that you all would recommend? I find the lack of aftermarket wheel choices a little disheartening. I wish the Evoques had a 5x120 pattern!

Anyway, here is the link to the video. Car looks great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9umj-_590

Cheers.
14-04-2014 05:12am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Hamann Evoque with Vossen wheels. How did he get those wheels on there?

Obviously no speed humps in that part of the world, 1st UK street it got driven on would see most of the tasteless addons left behind................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
14-04-2014 08:44am
boundless

I didnt realize Hamann's products were considered tasteless. Anyways, thanks for (not) answering my questions!
14-04-2014 01:35pm
RacingSnake

After a very quick google search, it seems you can buy them in 22x9 (32 offset) or 22x10.5 (42 offset) in 5x108 pattern.

With respect to the tasteless comment, just because they're "Hamann" doesn't make them 'not' tasteless - they've done some shocking kits in the past.
But each to their own.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
14-04-2014 03:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lone Rangerover

(14-04-2014 05:12am)boundless Wrote:  Hi All,

I came across this Youtube video of a Hamann Evoque sporting some beautiful 22" Vossen wheels (CV4).

Given that the bolt pattern of our Evoque is 5x108, I'm wondering how he got these wheels on his car because they don't come in a 5x108 pattern.

I'm assuming he used adapters...Is that something that you all would recommend? I find the lack of aftermarket wheel choices a little disheartening. I wish the Evoques had a 5x120 pattern!

Anyway, here is the link to the video. Car looks great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9umj-_590

Cheers.

The body cladding add ons are not my taste - but to each their own .

Even though I might not personally pick that wheel - I will say that the 22" wheel sizing seems to fit nicely in the wheel well and the offset seems to be well set up from the moving pics. At least from a distance.

Id have to see some stills close up to comment further on it.

The Evoque does have rather large wheel wells relative to its proportion which gives it much of it's beefy stance.

I think a 22" wheel with the right offset that brings it flush but not past - the wheel well finishes it nicely.

The 22" version of the evoque factory wheel or RRS wheel on an evoque -- has a nice subtle but more aggressive look.
14-04-2014 06:57pm