Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji White eD4 Pure.....Ebony or Cirrus/Lunar?
Griff449

RE: Fuji White eD4 Pure.....Ebony or Cirrus/Lunar?

I ordered ebony as well Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
04-07-2012 08:26pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David Cameron

In truth, with the tribe you have, a FL2 or Disco might be better. The Evoque just doesn't have the room. Great if there is only two, pretty useless for four or more.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 09:30pm by David Cameron.)
04-07-2012 09:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sandman

(04-07-2012 09:29pm)David Cameron Wrote:  In truth, with the tribe you have, a FL2 or Disco might be better. The Evoque just doesn't have the room. Great if there is only two, pretty useless for four or more.

I have an Smax minibus for the tribe.....great for camping, cycling and football team runs with the 7 seats etc.

The Evoque will be my daily use company car, had the tribe in one at the weekend and did not seem that bad tbh.

Tribe....like it!
Went to Stratstone in Bury yesterday afternoon to look at the Fuji with Cirrus and I'm sold.

Order gone in this morning........will be interesting to see what kind of time they give me.

Ordered:
ed4 Pure 5dr
Fuji White, Cirrus/Lunar, Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, rest is standard.

I intend to self fund and replace standard 18" style 2's with 20" style 6's as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all the advice!
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 12:21pm by sandman.)
05-07-2012 12:08pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Don't sell the 18" wheels, when your car goes back the leasing company will charge your employer to return the 18's then they will sell on the 20's themselves or just pocket the money. When it's time for the car to go remove the 20's and sell them. There is bigger demand for 20's on the used market too, less for 18's

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-07-2012 12:44pm
sandman

(05-07-2012 12:44pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Don't sell the 18" wheels, when your car goes back the leasing company will charge your employer to return the 18's then they will sell on the 20's themselves or just pocket the money. When it's time for the car to go remove the 20's and sell them. There is bigger demand for 20's on the used market too, less for 18's

Thanks for the advice fella, sounds like a plan.
05-07-2012 01:03pm
Kingy1982

Finger poised over the send order button with Lex Autolease for a Fuji White eD4 Pure 5dr as a company car but I can't decide on Ebony or Cirrus/Lunar?

Sandman, what cost was that spec to your company through Lex Autolease as that is who mine uses?

We are limited to £480 - £500 per month I think it is...

Thanks
05-07-2012 04:04pm
sandman

Order only just gone in due to faffing from company due to other company cars (pool) being available. Finally pushed them into making the right decision and got a delivery date of 07/01/2013.

Got a great deal on a set of 20" style 6's today so they are in the garage waiting.

Feels like it's going to be along five months.
04-08-2012 07:01pm
WB
WB

Good choice on the cirrus!! It's a bit of work keeping it clean but it'll put a smile on your face every time you get in the car. It really makes the interior feel special!

Make sure you get the (no cost) cirrus headlining too rather than the default ivory.

Finally get yourself some gtechniq L1 leather protector and coat the seats the day you pick it up as that will make removing denim makeshift so much easier!
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 09:42pm by WB.)
04-08-2012 09:41pm
sandman

(04-08-2012 09:41pm)WB Wrote:  Good choice on the cirrus!! It's a bit of work keeping it clean but it'll put a smile on your face every time you get in the car. It really makes the interior feel special!

Make sure you get the (no cost) cirrus headlining too rather than the default ivory.

Finally get yourself some gtechniq L1 leather protector and coat the seats the day you pick it up as that will make removing denim makeshift so much easier!

Thanks for tthe heads up.........did not know about the headlining option, will check that out, cheers!
04-08-2012 09:57pm
Stadt Panzer

Fuji White eD4 Pure.....Ebony or Cirrus/Lunar?

I'm sure that Ivory headliner is not default but costs extra.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
04-08-2012 10:20pm