Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fold down armrests
speary

RE: Fold down armrests

(10-12-2012 10:59pm)FeelingGoode78 Wrote:  Why would I want to read a book written for the metropolitan police force? It was written for police mainly for pursuits while reducing risk. Surley they would take more of dim view of driving like a traffic inforcment officer then resting an arm on a rest Wink

Roadcraft has been updated and modernised over the years and is used as the basis for all advanced driving. You can still aim to drive with the skill of a police class 1 and stay within the speed limits. The Roadcraft method of driving is to be Safe, Smooth and Progressive. Please note Safe first

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 02:58pm by speary.)
11-12-2012 02:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

(11-12-2012 07:28pm)PD1 Wrote:  Twat

Obviously from your intelligent adult comment you have nothing constructive to contribute. Shame really as this is a good forum where people can debate issues and pass on good information.

Unfortunately thats usually what people like you think of people that can actually drive well. You just carry on driving as you do and I will stay out of your way.

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
12-12-2012 09:10am
gibbyd

Fold down armrests

You do go on a bit though Speary. Lol.
12-12-2012 09:55am
NightFox

(11-12-2012 02:56pm)speary Wrote:  Roadcraft has been updated and modernised over the years and is used as the basis for all advanced driving. You can still aim to drive with the skill of a police class 1 and stay within the speed limits. The Roadcraft method of driving is to be Safe, Smooth and Progressive. Please note Safe first

It's not just Roadcraft - take your driving test without keeping both hands on the wheel (unless appropriate) and it's a fail.

Personally I hate armrests, they always look really cheap, flimsy and naff to me, the more expensive the car, the worse they look. I always associate them with those car seat wooden bead mats.

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 12:09pm by NightFox.)
12-12-2012 11:47am
speary

(12-12-2012 09:55am)gibbyd Wrote:  You do go on a bit though Speary. Lol.

I know I can do sometimes. It's just that I know people that have died in needless accidents and work hard to try and improve people's driving standards (especially the under 25's) through being an active member of an IAM group. Yes the IAM is seen as fuddy duddy and some peoe think we are tw&ts but what we do does help to save lives and strangely gets peoe to enjoy driving a lot more
There I go again, I just can't stop

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 07:35pm by speary.)
12-12-2012 07:34pm