babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Fold down armrests - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Fold down armrests (/Thread-Fold-down-armrests)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fold down armrests - Token - 31-03-2012 10:08pm

Has anyone managed to find anyone offering the traditional 'Fold Down Armrests' as a modification for the Evoque? Really miss them having enjoyed them in my FFRR

RE: Fold down armrests - broady43 - 31-03-2012 10:18pm

I find my elbows quite comfortably rest on the centre console which is padded and also on the door arm rest.You may need to lower the steering wheel to do this .

Fold down armrests - gibbyd - 08-04-2012 04:23pm

Have been wondering about raising the centre arm rest height by propping it up to bring it more level. Experimented already by chocking it up for last few days, was good but unsightly. Maybe a ratchet system on the hinge like in my old Audi would be perfect !!??

Fold down armrests - gibbyd - 18-11-2012 03:58pm

(08-04-2012 04:23pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Have been wondering about raising the centre arm rest height by propping it up to bring it more level. Experimented already by chocking it up for last few days, was good but unsightly. Maybe a ratchet system on the hinge like in my old Audi would be perfect !!??

Have found this. Going to buy it tomorrow.

RE: Fold down armrests - doug - 18-11-2012 06:34pm

It's a box covered in leather & turned upside down Confused

RE: Fold down armrests - IKM - 18-11-2012 07:46pm

Gibbyd: what's the cost please, as I can't see it anywhere on their website? Thanks.

I do notice though that their returns policy is fairly brutal, ... 7 days to return at your own cost if they mess up on what's delivered to you as the customer ... No other returns accepted!

Fold down armrests - gibbyd - 18-11-2012 08:40pm

(18-11-2012 07:46pm)IKM Wrote:  Gibbyd: what's the cost please, as I can't see it anywhere on their website? Thanks.

I do notice though that their returns policy is fairly brutal, ... 7 days to return at your own cost if they mess up on what's delivered to you as the customer ... No other returns accepted!

115 euro for full leather 21 euro post.

RE: Fold down armrests - speary - 19-11-2012 09:45am

How about saving yourselves loads of mony by holding the wheel correctly with both hands. Whistle

Fold down armrests - gibbyd - 27-11-2012 09:15pm

(18-11-2012 03:58pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Have found this. Going to buy it tomorrow.

My new arm rest was delivered today, really pleased and impressed with the quality of it and the extra comfort it brings. I drive for approx 4 hrs most days and need to be comfortable.

RE: Fold down armrests - speary - 28-11-2012 09:52am

(27-11-2012 09:15pm)gibbyd Wrote:  My new arm rest was delivered today, really pleased and impressed with the quality of it and the extra comfort it brings. I drive for approx 4 hrs most days and need to be comfortable.

Lets hope you dont have a blow out whilst hurtling down the motorway 1 handed. Its not you I am too concerned about its the other poor Censored you would take out.
Also you could (should) get a ticket for not being in full control of your vehicle