Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fold down armrests
Token

Fold down armrests

Has anyone managed to find anyone offering the traditional 'Fold Down Armrests' as a modification for the Evoque? Really miss them having enjoyed them in my FFRR

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
31-03-2012 10:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broady43

RE: Fold down armrests

I find my elbows quite comfortably rest on the centre console which is padded and also on the door arm rest.You may need to lower the steering wheel to do this .

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
31-03-2012 10:18pm
gibbyd

Fold down armrests

Have been wondering about raising the centre arm rest height by propping it up to bring it more level. Experimented already by chocking it up for last few days, was good but unsightly. Maybe a ratchet system on the hinge like in my old Audi would be perfect !!??
08-04-2012 04:23pm
gibbyd

Fold down armrests

(08-04-2012 04:23pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Have been wondering about raising the centre arm rest height by propping it up to bring it more level. Experimented already by chocking it up for last few days, was good but unsightly. Maybe a ratchet system on the hinge like in my old Audi would be perfect !!??

Have found this. Going to buy it tomorrow.
18-11-2012 03:58pm
doug

It's a box covered in leather & turned upside down Confused

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
18-11-2012 06:34pm
IKM

Gibbyd: what's the cost please, as I can't see it anywhere on their website? Thanks.

I do notice though that their returns policy is fairly brutal, ... 7 days to return at your own cost if they mess up on what's delivered to you as the customer ... No other returns accepted!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
18-11-2012 07:46pm
gibbyd

Fold down armrests

(18-11-2012 07:46pm)IKM Wrote:  Gibbyd: what's the cost please, as I can't see it anywhere on their website? Thanks.

I do notice though that their returns policy is fairly brutal, ... 7 days to return at your own cost if they mess up on what's delivered to you as the customer ... No other returns accepted!

115 euro for full leather 21 euro post.
18-11-2012 08:40pm
speary

How about saving yourselves loads of mony by holding the wheel correctly with both hands. Whistle

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
19-11-2012 09:45am
gibbyd

Fold down armrests

(18-11-2012 03:58pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Have found this. Going to buy it tomorrow.

My new arm rest was delivered today, really pleased and impressed with the quality of it and the extra comfort it brings. I drive for approx 4 hrs most days and need to be comfortable.
27-11-2012 09:15pm
speary

(27-11-2012 09:15pm)gibbyd Wrote:  My new arm rest was delivered today, really pleased and impressed with the quality of it and the extra comfort it brings. I drive for approx 4 hrs most days and need to be comfortable.

Lets hope you dont have a blow out whilst hurtling down the motorway 1 handed. Its not you I am too concerned about its the other poor Censored you would take out.
Also you could (should) get a ticket for not being in full control of your vehicle

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
28-11-2012 09:52am