Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fog light question!
ChuckieB

RE: Fog light question!

(23-02-2012 11:36am)fam1x Wrote:  If you have automatic light how do you turn the fog lights on?

I tried flipping the controller but it doesnt come on, however if you switch to manual lights then flip the controller you can switch the fog lights as anyone else with automatic light noticed that? Thats for both front and rear fog ligts.

Possible stupid question but can the fog lights be automatic too ?

Following on from Big G, were you trying with Auto during the day or at night with the switch set to Auto. I am assumning ithat perhaps if you are on auto then the lights have to come on before the fogs will be allowed to kick in...... At which point you would would not want the lights to be on auto as the headlights will be on causing light to reflect anyway. Clear?

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
23-02-2012 12:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

I'd expect Auto during day with the front lights not illuminated as its daylight, the fogs will not come on, you'd need to select manual sidelights then put fogs on.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
23-02-2012 02:55pm
fam1x

Thanks guys

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
24-02-2012 01:35am
Rahane

Can you turn on a setting where the DRL's and fog lights come on if you unlock the doors from the key fob ?
24-02-2012 12:55pm