Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First problem?
DynamicRRV

First problem?

Today I jumped in my Range and usually the system starts playing my music directly from my iPhone but today I had no iPhone music,no radio,no cd upload music but I had dab radio and I had tv??

After much head scratching and a cuppa I returned to the car and all was as should be and everything worked fine.......had I done something wrong like have iPhone on mute or something as it's strange that digital radio and digital tv worked but nothing else did?Sad
26-10-2011 06:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alex

RE: First problem?

Not sure about the rest, but I know the recent iPhone iOS5 has caused some problems in my car with Bluetooth connection.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
26-10-2011 07:32pm
PhilSkill

Sounds like it failed to connect to the iPhone and probably got stuck, stopping the radio and stored music working, seem odd the digital radio worked yet the analogue radio did not, you would think it would be the other way round.

I guess while you had the cuppa you switched off, thus resetting the system. That good ole fix for software problems!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
26-10-2011 11:02pm
DynamicRRV

Yes the Offandonagain worked a treat
27-10-2011 08:56am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

The regular cure for many LR/RR electronic faults is stop, switch off, restart the car 30 seconds later and off you go, faults cleared with an ECU or whatever reboot.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 11:42am by XFullFatTim.)
31-10-2011 11:41am
mk82

(31-10-2011 11:41am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The regular cure for many LR/RR electronic faults is stop, switch off, restart the car 30 seconds later and off you go, faults cleared with an ECU or whatever reboot.

Is it microsoft windows inside?! Laughing

PURE 5dr SD4 Auto, Fuji - Almond/Espresso, rear cam, front-pdc, techp., navi, seatheating, xenon package without xenon

STUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!! Thud
31-10-2011 11:51am
DynamicRRV

Lol
31-10-2011 12:43pm
msalido

My RRE had a problem with the xenon meanwhile the dealer shows me the spec of the car. Thus, I go home with this problem and the fault continues. Sometimes it switch on and sometimes it switch off.
17-12-2011 11:23am
lngrn36

I've had this happen once. However, I was in a hurry and left anyway. After a few minutes working on its own everything finally started working. I dismissed it as having done something wrong until I read this post.

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
26-12-2011 01:05pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply