Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze red
abhiusa

Firenze red

How does the RRE 5dr Pure look in Firenze red? I don't see many people ordering this color on this forum. More White, Indus & Black. Has anyone has seen this color Evoque in real? Does it suit the Evoque? In pictures, the color rendering varies a lot.

I have currently ordered a RRE 5dr Pure in Firenze (due in Nov). Thinking of switching to Black as I don't see many people ordering this color!

Abhishek
01-09-2011 08:33am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ant

RE: Firenze red

I've ordered a Prestige in Firenze. I've seen it in artificial light and sunlight and I think it looks superb.
Colour is a matter of personal taste. I think the Evoque looks pretty cool in any of the available colours, so I don't think you'd be dissapointed with any choice.
I think in a colour poll done recently, Firenze accounted for nearly 30% of orders amongst forum members. That might have changed by now.
Do you want your Evoque to be the same as the majority of others, or do you want to be a little different?
ANT

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
01-09-2011 09:08am
evoqueboy

IMO it's the best colour for the Evoque but I'm a bit of a poser and like in your face, however some people don't but I reckon you've made a good choice!
01-09-2011 10:15am
Daigriff

Firenze red looks great but I've only seen it in the flesh under artificial light on a dynamic spec car.

However I have gone for Barolo black.

Tbh there are only a couple of colours that do not look good IMHO.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
01-09-2011 10:17am
JRL2W

I generally go for a blue, but have had the Buckingham Blue on a previous LR and as the Mauritius Blue is not available for model delivery until early 2012, I have gone for Firenze Red. Seen plenty of pics and vids of this colour and am looking forward to seeing it, in the flesh, on delivery day, December 15th or soonerConfused:

5 door Pure SD4 auto in Firenze Red with Tech and Style packs + Bi Xenons.
GOT IT, AT LAST ! Very Happy
4 x 4 x Really Far!
01-09-2011 10:21am
Mike

Hi, watched all the cars drive in on the York event, black, silver, black, white, grey, white, white then the Firenza!!! it certainly stood out and looked well. I had the black on order as I thought this would look fantastic, but when we drove them on the road, I just thought the black did not look good at all, so I changed my order the following day to Firenza. If you want a colour that stands out and suits the car Firenza in my opinion is the only colour to go for. White did not impress me either.

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
01-09-2011 10:45am
abhiusa

Thank you all for your feedback. I think I will stick to Firenze for now. My dealer has given me the option to switch the color once I see the car in flesh.
01-09-2011 11:14am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Here is a Firenze Evoque Prestige that will give you some idea of what a Pure will look like - instead of shiny plastic side blades the Pure has grey plastic http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/17/2012-...r-la-2010/
If you scroll down the page a bit there is a whole gallery of photos of the same car from just about every angle except from underneath!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 11:59am by XFullFatTim.)
01-09-2011 11:57am
BOBM4N

Firenze Red looks much better with a contrast roof IMO.

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :

Dynamic SD4 Auto - Fuji White/Vortex, Pan Roof, Privacy
01-09-2011 12:22pm
mark_n

They had a red coupe at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and it looked great. for an everyday car, I prefer a more restrained look so went for silver but there's no doubting the red is great. I would personally not go for the red interior, plain black is best with the red exterior, all in my humble opinion, of course.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
01-09-2011 10:15pm