Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Evoque Speccing
SW6RR

RE: Evoque Speccing

Mark, I don't think there is confusion. My post wasn't clear. All I meant was that some (me included) would have gone for the petrol if it was possible to have it in prestige form. As you say, petrol is only available in dynamic form and I (as well as a few others I think) really don't like the dynamic interiors.

If I could have had a prestige petrol then I would have! As things stand, I've gone for a prestige sd4.
27-07-2011 12:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark_n

Understand, for me, performance overrides everything, and I think the plain black interior is fine. I think the others try to be too edgy and miss the mark. I expect we'll see some revisions after a while when they realise they aren't selling many.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
27-07-2011 12:56pm
SW6RR

Yes, the black is nice and that's what I would have gone for had I opted for the dynamic. However, people seem to be opting for light interiors in fair numbers as well, probably because for quite a few people, this won't be a 'daily slog' car so the chances of keeping a lighter interior in good nick is higher...
27-07-2011 01:00pm
defender_uk

Spec....Prestige Lux SD4 in Stornoway (yes it is back) and ebony interior with privacy glass, style 4 wheels and tow pack. Manual...but really want auto, but need the MPG....

Any other manuals about?????

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
Gone:
RR YDV6 52
RRS TDV6 05
RRS TDV6 07
RRS TDV6 09
RRS TDV6 10

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
08-08-2011 09:37pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

(08-08-2011 09:37pm)defender_uk Wrote:  Stornoway (yes it is back)

??? Since when - Did you place your order recently (as in today?) or was the dealer using an old brochure?

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
08-08-2011 09:40pm
Landmilch

Here is my ordered car:

Dynamic 5door, SD4 manual, exterior Fuji white, interior verve, winter package, graphite 20" wheels, navigation system, panorama roof, PDC front & rear, dark windows after B-pillar

ordered: 02.August 2011
scheduled delivery: December 2011
15-08-2011 12:22pm
nicoleireland

Hi there,

A dilemma and need help from those of you more 'in the know' than I.

Fuji White 5 door Pure;
my preference for interior is Almond but I would also like a pano roof. Only option of black interior with the roof.

a. Has anyone seen white with Black interior? Opinions please?
b. Is it worth forfeiting the roof for Almond interior?

Can have one of the first deliveries in Ireland - hence no wriggle room in spec.

What d'you think??
15-08-2011 03:37pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

How important is the Almond Nicole? TBH after I had the test drive the black interior is no worry for me with the panoramic roof, without it the interior of the Coupe is quite dark.
I assume that the choice is because the cars are already or are on the verge of being built?
My choice would be to go for the pano roof and black interior

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-08-2011 04:12pm
nicoleireland

Hi there Tim.

Thought Almond would be good as I like pale colours and have a fear that black leather can look sort of plasticky ... especially in my less expensive Pure version.

First and probably only new car I'll be getting and intimidating buying without seeing!!

In your opinion was the black okay in the pure model? Also what are the matching coverings like (talking upholstery and rest of the interior stuff).

Hope you can shoulder all this responsibility Tim, you're my eyes on this one. (Joking really as I've my mind 'nearly' made up).

Advice appreciatedSmile

Nicole
15-08-2011 08:35pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I haven't seen any Pures yet so I cannot comment on the black interior - all I have seen in black is the Dynamic Coupe which I drove for an hour a couple of weekends ago

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-08-2011 08:41pm