Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Evoque Speccing
cjfp

RE: Evoque Speccing

(09-04-2011 09:28am)FullFatTim Wrote:  LR have read the forum! Thye have heard the complaints and now there are some changes to the Build your own on the website - it's now possible to have a Dynamic Lux with Plus Pack................ infact it's now the other why round, if you opt to have the dynamic interior the builder defaults to plus pack and you check lux pack as the option

Quick, let's all moan that they're too expensive and maybe they'll read that too and bring the prices down.

However LR, if you are reading, hurry up and get some more sample cars out there in differing colours that we can see in the flesh !!!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
09-04-2011 09:52am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Ive ordered.

SD4 Dynamic LUX 6 Speed Automatic 4WD, Fuji White, Coupe

With added options:

Delete engine badge
Privacy glass
Headlamps - Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting, automatic headlamp levelling & cornering lights
20" Alloy Sport Style 6 - sparkle silver (245/45)
Spare Wheel - Temporary steel 18" (155/85) ilo Tyre Repair System
Climate Control - rear vents
Satin Brushed Centre Console Finisher & Gloss Black Strata IP Finisher
Seats - 3 seat bench seat in rear of coupé (option on coupé only, standard on 5 door)
Heated Steering Wheel

DYNAMIC PLUS Pack (P2) in Ebony
Seats - DYNAMIC PLUS Oxford Leather, electric driver & passenger adjustment including recline, height, tilt, lumbar support and memory (8/8 way)
Seats - heated
Textured facia mid section
Satin Brushed Aluminium Horizontal (IP) Finisher
Note: Gloss Black Strata Horizontal (IP) Finisher is "no cost option"
Satin Brushed Aluminium Centre Console Finisher
Ebony Headliner

LUX Pack (P9) (select to create LUX derivatives)
Tailgate - Powered Electrical Tailgate (Open & Close)
Roof - Fixed Panoramic including Power Blinds
Audio System - 825w Meridian Surround Sound System with radio and single slot CD player, MP3 disc and file compatibility, subwoofer and 16 speakers
8" high resolution dual-view touch-screen (includes white fire headphones x 1)
Analogue/ digital television
Interior Rear View Mirror - Auto-dimming
Surround Camera System with Towing Assist
Blind Spot Monitoring
Keyless Entry
Park Assist
Climate control - automatic with air filtration and air quality sensing for automatic recirculation

Total 48k give or take, Delivery 1st September hopefully Smile

Ive also got on retention my new registration BE11 BAS i seem a sucker for silly plates lol.

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 11:30am by bell-auto-services.)
09-04-2011 12:53pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

There are a lot of Dynamic Plus + Lux 3 doors in Fuji being ordered CoolCool

No Panoramic roof or Contrast Colour option though on your spec? Any reasons?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-04-2011 01:25pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

The panoramic roof comes in the Lux pack, no?
09-04-2011 02:48pm
bell-auto-services

Hi
The panoramic roof with the power blinds is part of the package P(9) LUX ive ordered which contains.

LUX Pack (P9) (select to create LUX derivatives)
Tailgate - Powered Electrical Tailgate (Open & Close)
Roof - Fixed Panoramic including Power Blinds
Audio System - 825w Meridian Surround Sound System with radio and single slot CD player, MP3 disc and file compatibility, subwoofer and 16 speakers
8" high resolution dual-view touch-screen (includes white fire headphones x 1)
Analogue/ digital television
Interior Rear View Mirror - Auto-dimming
Surround Camera System with Towing Assist
Blind Spot Monitoring
Keyless Entry
Park Assist
Climate control - automatic with air filtration and air quality sensing for automatic recirculation

Ive gone for the white/body colour roof, i choose white this time as ive currently got a 12 month old D4 in Santorini Black which is a real pain in the arse to keep clean so didnt want another black car if possibile, though i think the black does look stunning when clean.

You are correct though, their are going to be a lot of Fuji White cars about for sure.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 03:10pm by bell-auto-services.)
09-04-2011 02:48pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim

Ah yes, forgot that! I didn't spec the contrast roof because for the amount of area left to paint after the panoramic roof is fitted I think it is poor value - maybe LR should make it that you get an NCO contrast roof if you spec the panoramic roof.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-04-2011 03:48pm
Kermit

(09-04-2011 12:53pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Delete engine badge

Is the engine badge on the rear? or side?
10-04-2011 06:51am
Alex

(09-04-2011 03:48pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  maybe LR should make it that you get an NCO contrast roof if you spec the panoramic roof.

Agree, we are going for the Dynamic in Fuji White and getting the panoramic roof, however to pay £500 to have such a small area in a different colour is a tad cheeky. If choosing the panoramic and a different roof colour LR should have a reduced cost option. However on a plus point the difference in cost may keep the option somewhat more unique, otherwise everyone would get it done when choosing the panoramic roof.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
10-04-2011 08:41am
XFullFatTim

(10-04-2011 06:51am)Kermit Wrote:  

It's on the back, in black, silver or red depending on the model - Pure, Prestige or Dynamic

10-04-2011 08:57am
LP

(10-04-2011 08:57am)FullFatTim Wrote:  
(10-04-2011 06:51am)Kermit Wrote:  

It's on the back, in black, silver or red depending on the model - Pure, Prestige or Dynamic

I'd assumed there would be another badge with the engine designation. "SD4" or "TD4" etc.

The "Evoque" badge comes in different colours right?
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 10:48am by LP.)
10-04-2011 09:46am