Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Dynamic v Prestige
andyuk

Dynamic v Prestige

Sorry if it's been asked a million times before but here it goes!

Originally I ordered a Pure with a good spec but after seeing them I now really fancy a Dynamic but I wanted to know the following:-

I know you are paying extra for the exterior looks for the Dynamic over the Prestige but can anyone list what interior features the Prestige has over the Dynamic? As I know they work out almost identical in price.

Is it just the Oxford Leather Dash/Steering Wheel or are there other features too?

Thanks
Andy

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
11-09-2011 06:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

RE: Dynamic v Prestige

Hi Andy,

Metallic is free too and generally the interior feels just that bit more luxurious, although the dynamic is really good too.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
11-09-2011 07:03pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Don't forget the mats!
11-09-2011 07:12pm
berlin2011

(11-09-2011 07:12pm)Charlie Wrote:  Don't forget the mats!

and the ability to let your passenger see over the dashboard Laughing

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
11-09-2011 07:20pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Love it Berlin, bloody love it LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
11-09-2011 07:26pm
berlin2011

(11-09-2011 07:26pm)Charlie Wrote:  Love it Berlin, bloody love it LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I so missed the musings of EvoqueSad Just got back from a three day weekend in Zambia (lodge overlooking the Victoria Falls) Cool No interwebs there, just hippopotamus scaring away the crocodiles.

So frantically catching up and thinking to myself next time I go there, no flying…. road trip with the Evoque Very Happy

Perhaps a new section to be created "Where I've been with my Evoque"

Getting back on topic though, you also do not get the shiny silver Evoque badge…. you will get a red one.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
11-09-2011 07:35pm
DynamicRRV

The steering wheel is the same.The interior in my opinion is actually better looking in the Dynamic with the perforations.

The ONLY downside I can think of really is the omission of height adjustment to the passenger seat.

Dynamic just looks sooooo much better outside.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 07:49pm by cjfp.)
11-09-2011 07:46pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Needs modifying a bit more cjfp
11-09-2011 07:52pm
berlin2011

I suppose the one other bit to consider is actually the colours themselves - Dynamic has basically dark with something bright interspersed (or if you want you can get it all in dark) while Prestige is mostly lighter colours. To be honest I do not think the difference in quality of material is the sole reason why people pick Prestige over Dynamic or vice versa, for quite a few not wanting a dark interior was what made the choice fairly obvious.

11-09-2011 07:52pm
Mallam

I went through the dynamic v prestige debate a few weeks ago. What made my decision was when I got the chance to actually see the cars at the York event. The dynamic would have been over a grand cheaper because I've specced AD on the prestige but I just thought the dynamic looked too sporty. It might be an optical illusion but the black side finishing on the prestige lifts the car and makes it look like it stands taller. I think the prestige felt more chunky and off road like. I love the look of the dynamic but it felt like a suped up road version of the 4x4 prestige. The painted side skirts give the effect that the dynamic is lower to the ground. This in the end made me stick to my prestige order.
The nice light interiors helped as well.
11-09-2011 08:12pm