Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic ends up Pure
coloradod-90

Dynamic ends up Pure

Went to the dealer last week to place an order on a dynamic coupe and found out that they had a pure (premium) coupe in the color I wanted with most of the options I would have wanted on the dynamic.

Really would have liked the perforated leather seats and stearing wheel, but given the $ savings and immediate availability I decided to take the pure. I also like the fact that the pure has better approach and departure angles.

Had them add the roof rails and cross bars and the car is now ready to pick up. Heading over there tomorrow to pick it up then driving straight up to the ski place.

Should be a good complement to my '94 north american standard defender 90.

Will post pics next week.
09-02-2012 10:18pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Dynamic ends up Pure

Congratulations, the Evoque is a very good compliment for a 1996 UK spec County 90 Wink

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 10:20pm by XFullFatTim.)
09-02-2012 10:20pm
Evo-king

What a good result, enjoy the car.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
09-02-2012 10:37pm
coloradod-90

Only downside was that the pure in stock had ~ 700 miles on it. They would not discount for the miles so I got them to give me a loaner LR4. Was able to put about 300 (hard) miles on the LR4 so while not quite break-even I got some miles back. They also threw in the rubber mats, some LR swag (sweatshirts, etc.) and gave me invoice cost on the accesories i got (roof rails).

Not crazy about the 700 miles but I think most were driven by the dealer.
09-02-2012 11:15pm
lngrn36

(09-02-2012 10:18pm)coloradod-90 Wrote:  I also like the fact that the pure has better approach and departure angles.

That why I chose the Pure myself as I do like to explore off road!

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
10-02-2012 02:52pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply