Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Plus Seats at Launch Event
Alex

Dynamic Plus Seats at Launch Event

I have ordered the Dynamic Plus seats and had seen them previously at the Evoque Live Event back in May, and based on the look and feel including brochure shots I eventually decided to go for them.

However at our dealers launch event they had a dynamic with plus seat/interior and I noticed the seats looked slightly deflated or saggy in areas. They sort of looked like rush jobs with the padding and also the interior metal trim was not the satin brushed but default Dynamic textured instead (although the car was advertised as Dynamic Plus Interior).

I'm now wondering if it was worth the three grand, funny enough I spoke to another customer at the launch who was thinking the same thing.

Anyway else notice this at their launch events?

Have they changed the interior trim on the Plus?

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
09-09-2011 11:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Dynamic Plus Seats at Launch Event

I'm glad mine arrived with the aluminium on the dash and not the shiney black bit, also I thought I had specced the two individual rear seats but I have the 3 seated bench, which is great as the bench sets don't have the very odd looking shoulder bolsters of the two individual seats, I won't be taking it back! One problem with the centre seat though is the head restraint - it obscures about half of what s already a restricted rear view, so 1st job this evening was to lower all 3 head restraints down onto the seat backs

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 11:26pm by XFullFatTim.)
09-09-2011 11:25pm
cjfp

I did warn all those who thought they had ordered 2 seats to doublecheck due to the change of 'standard'.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
09-09-2011 11:31pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I prefer the 3seat bench having seen the strange shoulder pads of the 2 seat version

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-09-2011 11:46pm
Gthornton

We noticed that also. They look amazing but don't have the support the look suggests. My brother was thinking of speccing them on his order but has left it now. They look amazing but if you've tried any other manufacture's sports seats they don't compare in terms of support.
My merc has loads more support, not that the Evoque will pull that sort of G in the corners.......

Arrived: 4WD SD4 Auto, Prestige, LUX Buckingham Blue w/everything apart from rear screens.
Current/ For Sale: C63 AMG Estate.
Gone: RRS TDV8, F360, Boxster S x3, F328GTS, Caterham etc...
10-09-2011 09:27am