Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prestige to Dynamic conversion question...
dannybondleeds

Prestige to Dynamic conversion question...

Hello all,

I have had a Prestige Lux come to me very quick but I would like to upgrade it to the Dynamic styling as well as wrap it as I am not a fan of the colour.

Just 1 question.

Would it look weird just doing the front bumper and leaving the back and has anyone ever done this? I searched the forums but couldn't find.

Thank you for your time Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-12-2016 10:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Prestige to Dynamic conversion question...

Colima Lime is quite a rare colour, and if it has the Plum leather dash topper and flower pattern etched aluminium trim on the interior even rarer! All those options were discontinued at the end of the first year. If it is your own car why did you buy it if you don't like the colour? If you are a reseller of used cars then best leave them unmolested and let the next owner sort it to their taste. In my experience the more unusual colours don't hang around long on a forecourt as there are so many white, black, red and silver Evoques around people are delighted to find something a bit different.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
11-12-2016 10:37am
bee

(11-12-2016 10:37am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Colima Lime is quite a rare colour, and if it has the Plum leather dash topper and flower pattern etched aluminium trim on the interior even rarer! All those options were discontinued at the end of the first year. If it is your own car why did you buy it if you don't like the colour? If you are a reseller of used cars then best leave them unmolested and let the next owner sort it to their taste. In my experience the more unusual colours don't hang around long on a forecourt as there are so many white, black, red and silver Evoques around people are delighted to find something a bit different.

i agree tim, i love the colima. my one is a rare colour as well, and did a lot of seaching but very please with it.Smile

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
11-12-2016 04:46pm
Steve D

Mines black. As rare as a gaggle of Essex birds dancing round a pile of handbags.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
11-12-2016 05:50pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Bee, might be rare down your way but up here a Mauritius Evoque is as common as white or black, and there as many Freelander2's in Mauritius too............. commons as muck!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 07:56pm by XFullFatTim.)
11-12-2016 07:56pm