babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... (/Thread-Prestige-to-Dynamic-conversion-question)

Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... - dannybondleeds - 11-12-2016 10:05am

Hello all,

I have had a Prestige Lux come to me very quick but I would like to upgrade it to the Dynamic styling as well as wrap it as I am not a fan of the colour.

Just 1 question.

Would it look weird just doing the front bumper and leaving the back and has anyone ever done this? I searched the forums but couldn't find.

Thank you for your time Smile

RE: Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... - XFullFatTim - 11-12-2016 10:37am

Colima Lime is quite a rare colour, and if it has the Plum leather dash topper and flower pattern etched aluminium trim on the interior even rarer! All those options were discontinued at the end of the first year. If it is your own car why did you buy it if you don't like the colour? If you are a reseller of used cars then best leave them unmolested and let the next owner sort it to their taste. In my experience the more unusual colours don't hang around long on a forecourt as there are so many white, black, red and silver Evoques around people are delighted to find something a bit different.

RE: Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... - bee - 11-12-2016 04:46pm

(11-12-2016 10:37am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Colima Lime is quite a rare colour, and if it has the Plum leather dash topper and flower pattern etched aluminium trim on the interior even rarer! All those options were discontinued at the end of the first year. If it is your own car why did you buy it if you don't like the colour? If you are a reseller of used cars then best leave them unmolested and let the next owner sort it to their taste. In my experience the more unusual colours don't hang around long on a forecourt as there are so many white, black, red and silver Evoques around people are delighted to find something a bit different.

i agree tim, i love the colima. my one is a rare colour as well, and did a lot of seaching but very please with it.Smile

RE: Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... - Steve D - 11-12-2016 05:50pm

Mines black. As rare as a gaggle of Essex birds dancing round a pile of handbags.

RE: Prestige to Dynamic conversion question... - XFullFatTim - 11-12-2016 07:56pm

Bee, might be rare down your way but up here a Mauritius Evoque is as common as white or black, and there as many Freelander2's in Mauritius too............. commons as muck!