• 1 Votes - 5 Average
Carpoint - Available Cars
chiggy

Carpoint - Available Cars

Found a few for sale:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
10-11-2011 02:24am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Carpoint - Available Cars

Interesting to see what options they have. All rather expensive

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
10-11-2011 03:22am
andrewcui

Another thing i have noticed.... there are no TD4's around... all the ones on carsales.com.au are either SD4 or Si4... the 2 dealer cars i have seen were also SD4 and Si4

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
10-11-2011 03:43am
chiggy

Yeah - the TD4's are meant to be coming in the next few weeks - A dealer told me that the TD4's are expected between 14 and 25th November or something like that.

That includes the Demo TD4's.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
10-11-2011 03:54am
Aussievoque

I test drove a TD4 today in Coffs Harbour. The sales guy did mention though that there are very few low spec Evoques in the country.

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
10-11-2011 08:08am
Barneyridge

(10-11-2011 08:08am)Aussievoque Wrote:  I test drove a TD4 today in Coffs Harbour. The sales guy did mention though that there are very few low spec Evoques in the country.

Would be interested in your thoughts of the engine, ie response and performance

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
10-11-2011 10:41am
Aussievoque

I thought the engine was great, I just didn't like it with the auto gearbox. Down low in first gear it was lacking and slow off the mark from a standing start. It felt like you really needed to give it a bootful to merge into traffic etc. which made the engine sound harsh. I didn't want to thrash it as it is a car that has already been sold and they are using for test drives. Once you were moving along it was great and plenty of pick up. For that reason I want the manual but the sales guy said he was unaware of any manuals in the country (???).

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
10-11-2011 10:53pm
Aussievoque

Test drove another TD4 auto at another dealer today and glad I did. It had great pickup from standing start and great acceleration, it felt like a completely different car to the first one I drove. I wouldn't have a clue why though, unless one was more worn in than the other. Loved it and had plenty of power for my needs so I have changed my mind back to an auto again!

15-11-2011 12:26pm
benzina

(15-11-2011 12:26pm)Aussievoque Wrote:  Test drove another TD4 auto at another dealer today and glad I did. It had great pickup from standing start and great acceleration, it felt like a completely different car to the first one I drove. I wouldn't have a clue why though, unless one was more worn in than the other. Loved it and had plenty of power for my needs so I have changed my mind back to an auto again!

Their's been talk of a recent software upgrade to the Automatic, in the thread "Gearbox Issues" post #2, here's the link ... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Gearbox-Issues , so i'm wondering if this latest one you drove, had the upgrade which made the difference in pickup.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2011 06:10am by benzina.)
16-11-2011 02:16am
chiggy

Carpoint has a few more cars available - but so expensive some of them.

The pure's on there are already about $86 - $90k. Thats a lot of options for a car that is usually driveaway for about $60k-$62k for an automatic.

16-11-2011 04:59am