Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Carpoint - Available Cars
Barneyridge

RE: Carpoint - Available Cars

Chiggy, the trip to Alice would be awesome. What about Birdsville for the races next year. That would test the off road capability given the rain there this year.

I was looking at carpoont and there were a few Pures with 1200 km asking normal if not a bit higher drive away prices. I would say these were the ones for media and dealer use! Just driven to church on Sundays, I promise Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
28-11-2011 09:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

(28-11-2011 10:30am)chiggy Wrote:  and now the cars just keep on adding.

I thought the first 250 were sold? A fuji white pure at $113k now???!

WTF!

Just noticed a new Carpoint-Australian-world-Evoque-price-record!!!..... a MASSIVE $122,088!!! WTF!!! & How the F#$K!!!
Scroll down in here...
http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/resu...&keywords=

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2011 01:45am by benzina.)
29-11-2011 01:25pm
3VOQU3

wow bargain.. lol

benzina, you in Perth too? We'll have to do a Evoque trip.. Think all 3 of us have contrast roof with panoramic.. people will think its standard
30-11-2011 05:17am
chiggy

Maybe we can contact LR and travel around for 2 weeks or so.... Media challenge or something. Can get some sort of compensation for it... or maybe get some LR full-time assistance in case our cars go bust...

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
30-11-2011 05:20am
3VOQU3

Something for free from LR chiggy? Have you been drinking.. lol

We'll leave it to you to organise as you must be the dealers 'favourite' to get a build before us.. Wink

Lets do a Gibb River Road trip.. we can take it in turns driving behind each other picking up the parts that fall off.. Smile
01-12-2011 03:36am
chiggy

hahaha!

I see the build date is causing some concern there 3VOQU3. hahah!

It seems i'm Land Rover's favourite rather than the dealers... apparently the dealers have no say in which car gets picked first in the holding pool... LR Australia just allocates them accordingly.

I have a feeling its something to do with the paint though! maybe they ran out of white paint!!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
01-12-2011 04:11am
benzina

Anyone got the factory's email address? Would love direct contact for questions i have,rather then second hand dealer info.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 06:16am by benzina.)
01-12-2011 06:15am
Capital

(01-12-2011 06:15am)benzina Wrote:  Anyone got the factory's email address? Would love direct contact for questions i have,rather then second hand dealer info.

Just go direct to customer service at Land Rover in Aust. They have called me when I asked for a brochure to be sent me from a page on the website. They rang me about a week later to see if I got the brochure and if I had any questions. Number is 1800 625 642 or email enquiries@landrovercustomers.com.au
01-12-2011 08:38am
benzina

(01-12-2011 08:38am)Capital Wrote:  Just go direct to customer service at Land Rover in Aust. They have called me when I asked for a brochure to be sent me from a page on the website. They rang me about a week later to see if I got the brochure and if I had any questions. Number is 1800 625 642 or email enquiries@landrovercustomers.com.au

I've actually tried them before with an email question regarding something to do with a special order request for my car (fitting the individual bucket seats from the coupe to my 5-door), and all i got was that my dealer would be able to answer that,and that they were ill equipt to do so, which put me off.
I had'nt told them i already asked the dealer,and that they did'nt know the answer either,other then the build order does not give them the option.
Thanks for the number just the same,as i may yet use it, but would'nt it be nice the have the customer relations Halewood factory email address?

01-12-2011 09:38am
chiggy

halewood@landroverexperience.com

+44 (0) 151 448 4023

Landrover UK Website has all the info.

01-12-2011 10:02am