Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't stop thinking it looks like a Murano...
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Can't stop thinking it looks like a Murano...

IIRC the Nissan Leaf has a somewhat bigger battery than the RRE!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-04-2012 06:55am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biker

My bad.
I forgot that those pescy iPhone apps need mega volts. Wink

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
29-04-2012 07:44am
David Cameron

Whilst the Evoque is a nice car to drive, which is what counts, it's exterior looks do leave a lot to be desired in honesty and it wouldn't be the first time I've mistaken one for another make of vehicle.
29-04-2012 08:00am
Kimv

(29-04-2012 08:00am)David Cameron Wrote:  Whilst the Evoque is a nice car to drive, which is what counts, it's exterior looks do leave a lot to be desired in honesty and it wouldn't be the first time I've mistaken one for another make of vehicle.

And the Oscar for best Irony goes to..........

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
29-04-2012 09:51am
doug

(28-04-2012 04:10pm)J77 Wrote:  Please forgive me brothers for I to have sinned. I think the Kia sportage looks similar.

Again please forgive my disgusting thoughts. Laughing

+1 for the most look a like goes to KIA

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
29-04-2012 09:54am
David Cameron

Thank you Kimv. I accept it in the vein it was intended.

That apart, i like it, inside its great, but it ain't the most beautiful car on the go. The rear is a bit naff. Obviously not enough to make me not buy it, but enough to hide it when I can!
29-04-2012 10:04am
Kimv

(29-04-2012 10:04am)David Cameron Wrote:  Thank you Kimv. I accept it in the vein it was intended.

That apart, i like it, inside its great, but it ain't the most beautiful car on the go. The rear is a bit naff. Obviously not enough to make me not buy it, but enough to hide it when I can!

It's personal taste of course. We placed our order during the first visit at the dealer after having seen the car for the first time. At that moment Pure, Prestige Dynamic... They all looked alike and we initially went for a Pure. As time passed, I started to like the Pure less and less and the Dynamic more and more. Up to the point that I actually didn't like the outside of the Pure/Prestige anymore and especially the rear, like you said. Based purely on looks I'd say:

My wife >>>>>>>> Dynamic >> Sportage >= Prestige >= Pure....

So I do agree with you in a way.. Although I still think the Dynamic is actually the most beautiful car of this kind and in this price range.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
29-04-2012 12:08pm
MrHooky

Asked by our receptionist this morning if I had a new car. “yes” I replied proudly. To which the receptionist asked if it was the same as a colleagues car, which is a 3 year old [admittedly white] Quash-quai. Oh the shame…

Fuji Pure eD4 5dr | Fogs | Panoramic | 19" Diamond Polished | Ordered June 11 - Expected May 12
Delivered 19/04/12
30-04-2012 09:34am
David Cameron

I took a look at the Quash-quai thing. The 4+2. The +2 was literally like sitting on the floor to the degree I could get out of it without help. Not what you'd expect at my age.

Kimv, funny, it's the Pure, plus technical pack, panoramic and boot opening thing I've got. Wanted a Dynamic, but could justify the price differential in truth. Maybe I am just being mean, I prefer the cash in the bank.
30-04-2012 10:23am