Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brunel Touch Up Paint
JJ EVOQUE

Brunel Touch Up Paint

Dose anybody know where I can get a touch up paint in Brunel which is the the colour on the front grill and lower bumper trims on the 5 door Pure. I have been in touch with my local Land Rover dealer and they don't keep it in stock. I don't want to go to a bodyshop as it is only a small scratch on my lower front bumper as sombody reversed into me. Crying

2012 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE PURE FUJI WHITE 2.2. SD4 AUTO, PANORAMIC ROOF, AUTO LIGHTS/WIPERS , FOG LAMPS, EBONY LEATHER, PRIVACY GLASS, SPACE SAVER WHEEL( Arrived 02 /03/2012) . Smile
22-09-2012 08:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickydd

RE: Brunel Touch Up Paint

(22-09-2012 08:53pm)JJ EVOQUE Wrote:  Dose anybody know where I can get a touch up paint in Brunel which is the the colour on the front grill and lower bumper trims on the 5 door Pure. I have been in touch with my local Land Rover dealer and they don't keep it in stock. I don't want to go to a bodyshop as it is only a small scratch on my lower front bumper as sombody reversed into me. Crying

I would try Duckworth's, a sponsor on this site.
Send them a PM, sure they will be able to order and post out to you.

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
22-09-2012 09:11pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Brunel Touch Up Paint

Is the trim painted? I would have thought it was made in coloured plastic

Now driving a 2018MY Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV, alongside my 1996 Defender
TDi300. I hope to be back in a new Land Rover in late 2019 or early 2020 but am having a short break
To try something different
22-09-2012 10:25pm