Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bluetooth music streaming from iPhone
Swevoque

Is it possible to browse the music and choose next/previous track from the Evoque touchscreen or via the steering wheel buttons when connected through Bluetooth?

I think it's a bit stupid that one have to choose a music track from the iPhone itself, therefore you must hold the iPhone in your hand, looking at it, then browsing a playlist and then choosing a track - a bit dangerous when driving don't you think? It's like textmessaging while driving, recommended.
10-06-2012 09:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimv

(10-06-2012 09:15pm)Swevoque Wrote:  Is it possible to browse the music and choose next/previous track from the Evoque touchscreen or via the steering wheel buttons when connected through Bluetooth?

I think it's a bit stupid that one have to choose a music track from the iPhone itself, therefore you must hold the iPhone in your hand, looking at it, then browsing a playlist and then choosing a track - a bit dangerous when driving don't you think? It's like textmessaging while driving, recommended.

Next/previous is possible from touchscreen and steering wheel. Not sure about browsing though.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
10-06-2012 09:44pm
Swevoque

RE: Bluetooth music streaming from iPhone

(10-06-2012 09:44pm)Kimv Wrote:  Next/previous is possible from touchscreen and steering wheel. Not sure about browsing though.

Why doesn't it work then? Something I do wrong?

I select Audio/Video button > My music > Bluetooth > the music start playing (I don't have to push play or anything). But then I can't choose next or previous, I must choose it from the iPhone.
10-06-2012 10:55pm
Kimv

(10-06-2012 10:55pm)Swevoque Wrote:  Why doesn't it work then? Something I do wrong?

I select Audio/Video button > My music > Bluetooth > the music start playing (I don't have to push play or anything). But then I can't choose next or previous, I must choose it from the iPhone.

I don't know. Mine works fine. I can select next/previous from steering wheel and touchscreen. I can't browse though. Maybe a iPhone firmware issue? Do you have the latest?

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
11-06-2012 04:58pm