Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autobiography
Silverspeed

Autobiography

I'm trying to order a Phoenix Orange AB but my local dealer doesn't seem to think they are available to order yet and another dealer reckons he has a demo in that colour on order? Anyone know what's going on? Are ABs available to order and is Phoenix Orange available? Thanks
26-08-2014 05:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Autobiography

I am aware of forum members with AB's on order and have build dates, so yes.

As for the Phoenix Orange it was the launch colour but there may be a timing issue for it's release.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
26-08-2014 08:34pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I think it's one of the various things that will come next March along with some of the other new optional kit - LR seems to be going down the 2 spec changes a year route at the moment with Evoque. I haven't looked at the e-brochure but you may find a small asterisk and a footnote against the colour on that.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 04:42am by XFullFatTim.)
27-08-2014 04:41am
Silverspeed

Well apparently LR are not taking orders for Phoenix Orange in the UK and no immediate plans too ( even though one dealer reckons his demo is due in Phoenix) . Why put it out as a launch colour then not allow you to order it? LR seem to be loosing the plot IMO - you can order the colour in rest of Europe on a Dynamic but on nothing in the uk???
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 07:49am by Silverspeed.)
29-08-2014 11:08pm
JavierBayArea

How much is an autobiography in the USA?
30-08-2014 12:27am