Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autobiography Ordered
MartinP

RE: Autobiography Ordered

(29-03-2015 07:28pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Looking at that grille you have also got auto cruise control.

I'm intrigued to see how the HUD box looks like in the dash panel as early versions looked a tad "heath robinson"

I thought Havana had been discontinued, clearly not, you will have a rare car there Martin.

Cheers Evo
Yes, I added the adaptive cruise so it will be interesting to see how this performs.
We have HUD on our mini and I like feature a lot so I had to have it on this car.
Car is actually Kaikoura, the out going one is Havana.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
29-03-2015 07:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
v2cjb

Looks fab. Can't wait to see proper pictures after you collect on Thursday
31-03-2015 09:08pm
MartinP

(31-03-2015 09:08pm)v2cjb Wrote:  Looks fab. Can't wait to see proper pictures after you collect on Thursday

Camera is on charge already! One more sleep to go!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
01-04-2015 01:13pm
MartinP

Collected late this afternoon. I have tomorrow to play with it and to get some photos together. A Good Friday to come!

02-04-2015 08:35pm
v2cjb

I hope you are really pleased. Look forward to pics
03-04-2015 02:59am
v2cjb

Martinp how's your autobiography going. Any pics yet buddy.
07-04-2015 02:02pm
MartinP

(07-04-2015 02:02pm)v2cjb Wrote:  Martinp how's your autobiography going. Any pics yet buddy.

All is fine thanks, been too busy driving it! 750 miles already clocked up!
It's great, colour combination is fantastic so no regrets there. Still playing with all the toys but love the climate seats (didn't think I would be using the cooling in April!), speed sign recognition is very useful as is the HUD. Will post more details shortly together with the pictures when I can remember how to do it.

07-04-2015 07:28pm
MartinP

Hopefully a link to some pictures...

http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/martin...aphy/story

10-04-2015 12:37pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Interior is lovely. It looks like LR has had a few shades of orange taken out of Tan compared to the Tan of my last Evoque and is now more what it should be, almost what used to be called - light saddle.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
10-04-2015 02:28pm
MartinP

(10-04-2015 02:28pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Interior is lovely. It looks like LR has had a few shades of orange taken out of Tan compared to the Tan of my last Evoque and is now more what it should be, almost what used to be called - light saddle.

I was worried that it might be too orange but thankfully it's not so I'm really pleased with how the colour combination turned out. My dealer has sold another car with the same interior as mine on the strength of somebody seeing it and they have ordered a display car as well. Perhaps I should charge them for this!

10-04-2015 05:29pm