Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
gead

RE: Australian Deliveries

Finally got word from my dealer, delivery to them on the 8th of jan....pick it up on return from my Christmas holidays! Awesome....

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
03-12-2011 06:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MPK

(03-12-2011 06:10am)gead Wrote:  Finally got word from my dealer, delivery to them on the 8th of jan....pick it up on return from my Christmas holidays! Awesome....

gead, looks like we're on the same shipment..... santa is a little late this year Wink

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto (01/2012)
03-12-2011 08:39pm
bcowell

Any have a rough idea of the wait time if I was to order before the end of the year? Am I looking at around June?
06-12-2011 03:28pm
Evoque U

(06-12-2011 03:28pm)bcowell Wrote:  Any have a rough idea of the wait time if I was to order before the end of the year? Am I looking at around June?

It really depends on your dealer, as each is given a set monthly build slot of vehicles they can order. June does sound like a realistic date though currently but could blow out further the longer you wait

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
06-12-2011 10:25pm
RonnieNavani

(06-12-2011 03:28pm)bcowell Wrote:  Any have a rough idea of the wait time if I was to order before the end of the year? Am I looking at around June?

It really depends on what options you are after, I went to a couple of Melbourne Dealers over the weekend.. they seem to have a few cars at the dealership that are for sale, (excluding the demos); some are quite heavily optioned up, but others are around the $70k mark..

your best bet would be to ring around every dealer and see what's coming, you would be able to get it soon.

I ordered mine last month and delivery is in 15 days. yes it a quite optioned up, but it has everything that we wanted except for the rear camera.

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
06-12-2011 10:33pm
memota

I've become a bit disheartened with the whole process. After test driving, talking to dealers, when I went to place an order I couldn't get a call back. Eventually after multiple messages I got a call back and an uninspiring price that doesn't reflect conversations had up to that point. The salespeople from Audi on the other hand have been remarkably keen and efficient.

I can't believe a real buyer has had practically no follow-up. Over it.

I think I'll wait and see some on the roads. When you guys get your cars I'll be looking out for you!
06-12-2011 11:44pm
RonnieNavani

(06-12-2011 11:44pm)memota Wrote:  I've become a bit disheartened with the whole process. After test driving, talking to dealers, when I went to place an order I couldn't get a call back. Eventually after multiple messages I got a call back and an uninspiring price that doesn't reflect conversations had up to that point. The salespeople from Audi on the other hand have been remarkably keen and efficient.

I think I'll wait and see some on the roads. When you guys get your cars I'll be looking out for you!

Memota,

what dealers have you visited.. Give Piers from ULR Malvern a call and I am 150% positive he will look after you..

I have noticed the MLR is crap with service.. and i cant wait to take my $100k car down there and just rub it in and let the sales person know that he lost my business along with the dealer principle.

The service I received from ULR has far exceeded my expectations. better than BMW. what model and options are you getting?

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
07-12-2011 12:10am
gead

memota, let me guess....LD Doncastor?

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
07-12-2011 12:57am
Aussievoque

(06-12-2011 11:44pm)memota Wrote:  I've become a bit disheartened with the whole process. After test driving, talking to dealers, when I went to place an order I couldn't get a call back. Eventually after multiple messages I got a call back and an uninspiring price that doesn't reflect conversations had up to that point. The salespeople from Audi on the other hand have been remarkably keen and efficient.

Identical to my own experience memota - and just like you I am a bit over the whole Evoque experience. At best these dealers are treating us with indifference. Was ready to sign up last week and the salesman was going to get back to me after "talking with his boss" - 10 days later still no callback Banging Head.
07-12-2011 01:05am
memota

(07-12-2011 12:57am)gead Wrote:  memota, let me guess....LD Doncastor?

Well, they were bad but mainly Malvern actually. MLR didn't even call me back after I called twice saying I was good to order.

ULR and MLR are the same company btw.

I guess it's about the individual as much as the dealership - obviously
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 02:35am by memota.)
07-12-2011 02:34am