Tulabb

Interesting read....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...bonus.html
08-12-2012 11:41am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Interesting read....

Hmm, glad I already have my car !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
08-12-2012 11:59am
J77

Judging by the poor quality control of late, they are lucky they are even getting a bacon sandwich.

I think they should be thankful that they have a job this Christmas, there are thousands of homeless who would be grateful of a bacon sandwich.

I got a £60 bonus from the company I work for, for my fuel efficient driving through the year using the green road system which is fitted to all the companies buses. Yes the company I work for are a large multi national company who make large profits, but why should I be payed a bonus for doing my job?

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
08-12-2012 12:21pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

The managers who thought that up as a bonus need their heads looking at! What happens if you are a non-pork eater?

I work for a huge multinational that made massive losses in Q3 and Q2.................... without any thought about how the UK work force might feel about Amazon and minimising their corporation taxes, I was given a £50 Amazon voucher. I'm not complaining I am thankful in the current trading climate to have got anything out of them and I certainly don't expect Xmas presents from my employer. Very nice of them when they will have turned in a multi-billion loss for the end of the year! £50 to every one of the 13,000 employees in our part of the company is a lot of money to give away.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
08-12-2012 12:31pm
EpicEvo

Interesting read....

I been with my company for 6 years and don't expect anything anymore. It's better to that way. No disappointment.
08-12-2012 12:42pm
Tony

I worked 35 years for a Blue Chip company, we never had a Christmas bonus nor expected one, just payment for what we were employed to do 365 days a year.

Bonuses are not justified for those responsible for the £43k worth of poorly assembled cheap plastic and dodgy electrics sitting in my garage.

Tony

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
08-12-2012 01:36pm
tetstb

(08-12-2012 01:36pm)Tony Wrote:  I worked 35 years for a Blue Chip company, we never had a Christmas bonus nor expected one, just payment for what we were employed to do 365 days a year.

Bonuses are not justified for those responsible for the £43k worth of poorly assembled cheap plastic and dodgy electrics sitting in my garage.

Tony
Well said that man !

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
08-12-2012 02:01pm