Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any pics of Cirrus Headliner
CSJ

Any pics of Cirrus Headliner

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any pics of the Cirrus Headliner?

My Evoque is being replaced and I notice that the Cirrus has replaced the Ivory as the standard headliner in the Dynamic. Would like to see what it looks like.

Thanks

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
01-03-2012 10:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dandavis1

RE: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner

Why is it being replaced?
02-03-2012 09:30am
simonc

Because LR are muppets. It's only the Dynamic which is getting this imposed (for Pure & Prestige, Cirrus is simply a NCO alternative to the standard Ivory headlining). For the Dynamic however it means the Pursuit interior will look ridiculous if left with the new standard cirrus headliner (and personally I think the ebony wouldn't go as well as the ivory would with pursuit either). I ended up changing my interior to vortex/ebony at the last minute when I learned my order would have otherwise gone in as pursuit/cirrus.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 10:05am by simonc.)
02-03-2012 10:05am
Donny Dog

(02-03-2012 10:05am)simonc Wrote:  Because LR are muppets. It's only the Dynamic which is getting this imposed (for Pure & Prestige, Cirrus is simply a NCO alternative to the standard Ivory headlining). For the Dynamic however it means the Pursuit interior will look ridiculous if left with the new standard cirrus headliner (and personally I think the ebony wouldn't go as well as the ivory would with pursuit either). I ended up changing my interior to vortex/ebony at the last minute when I learned my order would have otherwise gone in as pursuit/cirrus.

I think dandavis meant why was the Evoque being replaced! (I'd be interested to know as well).

As regards the original question, I doubt if the difference between ivory and cirrus would show up accurately in a photograph. There wouldn't be much to see with a panoramic roof, and it would be shaded or washed out with flash if a solid roof, apart from photographic accuracy in reproducing shades of 'white'.
02-03-2012 10:12am
simonc

Ah yes you are probably right - oh well I always feel better after a bit of a rant about Ivory/Cirrus headlining! Wink

I think the best way to see the difference is to check one of the sample books in a dealership - you will also be able to directly compare what Cirrus will look like next to some of the other trim options.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
02-03-2012 12:26pm
Donny Dog

(02-03-2012 12:26pm)simonc Wrote:  Ah yes you are probably right - oh well I always feel better after a bit of a rant about Ivory/Cirrus headlining! Wink

I think the best way to see the difference is to check one of the sample books in a dealership - you will also be able to directly compare what Cirrus will look like next to some of the other trim options.

No-one ever showed us a sample book. We had to pick using the rather poor reproduction in the brochure and on-line on the car builder.
02-03-2012 01:20pm