babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner (/Thread-Any-pics-of-Cirrus-Headliner)

Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - CSJ - 01-03-2012 10:48pm

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any pics of the Cirrus Headliner?

My Evoque is being replaced and I notice that the Cirrus has replaced the Ivory as the standard headliner in the Dynamic. Would like to see what it looks like.

Thanks

RE: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - dandavis1 - 02-03-2012 09:30am

Why is it being replaced?

RE: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - simonc - 02-03-2012 10:05am

Because LR are muppets. It's only the Dynamic which is getting this imposed (for Pure & Prestige, Cirrus is simply a NCO alternative to the standard Ivory headlining). For the Dynamic however it means the Pursuit interior will look ridiculous if left with the new standard cirrus headliner (and personally I think the ebony wouldn't go as well as the ivory would with pursuit either). I ended up changing my interior to vortex/ebony at the last minute when I learned my order would have otherwise gone in as pursuit/cirrus.

RE: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - Donny Dog - 02-03-2012 10:12am

(02-03-2012 10:05am)simonc Wrote:  Because LR are muppets. It's only the Dynamic which is getting this imposed (for Pure & Prestige, Cirrus is simply a NCO alternative to the standard Ivory headlining). For the Dynamic however it means the Pursuit interior will look ridiculous if left with the new standard cirrus headliner (and personally I think the ebony wouldn't go as well as the ivory would with pursuit either). I ended up changing my interior to vortex/ebony at the last minute when I learned my order would have otherwise gone in as pursuit/cirrus.

I think dandavis meant why was the Evoque being replaced! (I'd be interested to know as well).

As regards the original question, I doubt if the difference between ivory and cirrus would show up accurately in a photograph. There wouldn't be much to see with a panoramic roof, and it would be shaded or washed out with flash if a solid roof, apart from photographic accuracy in reproducing shades of 'white'.

RE: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - simonc - 02-03-2012 12:26pm

Ah yes you are probably right - oh well I always feel better after a bit of a rant about Ivory/Cirrus headlining! Wink

I think the best way to see the difference is to check one of the sample books in a dealership - you will also be able to directly compare what Cirrus will look like next to some of the other trim options.

RE: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner - Donny Dog - 02-03-2012 01:20pm

(02-03-2012 12:26pm)simonc Wrote:  Ah yes you are probably right - oh well I always feel better after a bit of a rant about Ivory/Cirrus headlining! Wink

I think the best way to see the difference is to check one of the sample books in a dealership - you will also be able to directly compare what Cirrus will look like next to some of the other trim options.

No-one ever showed us a sample book. We had to pick using the rather poor reproduction in the brochure and on-line on the car builder.