Troy, Michigan Here!

Dynamic Coupe/Fuji White/Pursuit
Every single option available expect Rear Seat Entertainment
Order--09/28 ETA--12/08
23-12-2011 04:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xvoyag

RE: Any other US Evoque owners?

(19-12-2011 04:49pm)mkaresh Wrote:  Any US owners with the 5-door with only the Vision Assist Package?

I maintain a configurator, and it's not clear whether or not this package includes the blind spot monitor with the 5-door. The Pure Premium and Dynamic Premium Packages are $400 less with the 5-door because they don't include this feature, but the Vision Assist Package is $1,900 with either body style.

@Mkaresh: I have a 5-door Dynamic Premium with the VA pkg, but no BSM. Dealer was clueless as to why the BS feature was not included, but subsequently advised that the BSM is only included on the coupe. However, I recently spotted a 5-door Dynamic at another stealership with the VA pkg and BSM.

There appears to be some discrepancy about the availability of the BSM feature on the 5-door and I'm pursuing this issue with LR. More to follow...will update any new developments.

Would strongly recommend nailing this item down if you're in the ordering process.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2011 04:35pm by Xvoyag.)
23-12-2011 04:34pm
mkaresh

(23-12-2011 04:34pm)Xvoyag Wrote:  @Mkaresh: I have a 5-door Dynamic Premium with the VA pkg, but no BSM. Dealer was clueless as to why the BS feature was not included, but subsequently advised that the BSM is only included on the coupe. However, I recently spotted a 5-door Dynamic at another stealership with the VA pkg and BSM.

There appears to be some discrepancy about the availability of the BSM feature on the 5-door and I'm pursuing this issue with LR. More to follow...will update any new developments.

Would strongly recommend nailing this item down if you're in the ordering process.

Thanks. I don't think the VA Package appear on the sticker if you have either the Dynamic or Pure Premium packages, as both include every VA feature except for BSM.

The thing that is confusing me is that the price of these packages is $400 lower for the 5-door to reflect this, but the VA package price is the same for both body styles when logically it should also be $400 lower if BSM is not included.

My suspicion: they had a parts shortage and decided that the Coupe needed the feature more.
24-12-2011 03:42pm
slee18

i was on edmunds website and it said that that option was a late availability. so the early evoques didnt come with them. really dont need them for i change turn my head to change lanes plus the mirrors are big enough to angle little further out to see almost anything.
24-12-2011 06:06pm
Santklein

Funnily enough I am British but I have been living in Florida for a year now . I saw the Evoque and loved it, but did not want to wait for one, so never put a deposit. Last week I received a call from the dealer saying they had a black pure plus with almond interior and winter package (very useful in South Florida!).

I went to the dealer and two jours later drove away with the Evoque. I have had it now for a bit more than a week and I am totally happy with it. It drives like a dream! My only complaint (if you can call it a complaint) is that the radio / sat-nav / phone interface is slow, which is not a tragedy.

Anyway, I am very happy with my new Baby RR and so is my wife (which is not unimportant).

Best and happy holidays to everyone.

Santi
24-12-2011 11:48pm
lngrn36

Cypress TX I took delivery of mine 14-Dec-2011
Pure with Sumatra / Ebony
Sat and Climate Pkg - ( Santklein, also very handy in Houston TX!)
800 less than MSRP which I thought was bad until reading all of these posts!
I'm very happy except for one small issue.
I saw it and had to have it!

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
26-12-2011 08:11pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hondafreak

Any other US Evoque owners?

(19-12-2011 02:51am)brucewinter Wrote:  Picked up mine Friday

@Brucewinter. Congrats! Are these wheels the dark chrome ones? (style 7)

Never had one issue yet...very reliable car!

Fuji White, 5dr Prestige SD4 - Auto, Shadow Chrome 20" Style 7 Wheels, Winter Pack, Ambiance-Oxford
leather interior (ivory-espresso color),Rear Camera Parking Aid, Power Tailgate
28-12-2011 08:50pm
brucewinter

(28-12-2011 08:50pm)hondafreak Wrote:  @Brucewinter. Congrats! Are these wheels the dark chrome ones? (style 7)

yes they are!

Received December 16, 2011: fuji white prestige 5 door, tan/ivory/espresso interior, 20" alloy wheels style 7
29-12-2011 02:31am
DustinDep

Im in the military and have a US Spec one with a Build date of feb 14th Orkney Grey Coupe Dynamic with every option black roof and the 20" shadow line wheels
03-01-2012 05:37pm