babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Do I or don't i - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Do I or don't i (/Thread-Do-I-or-don-t-i)

Pages: 1 2 3

Do I or don't i - Tyrefitter - 09-05-2016 08:13pm

At the minute I've got a 2012 RRS in Fuji white with black roof & 22" Hawke alloys,,with only 33000 miles,,I'm fancying a new sport stealth edition but cannot bring myself round to paying 72k for one,I thought about a new disco but I am thinking about a new Evoque lux with the black pack,I've just got the other half a Evoque lux but without the black pack as its a used on 64 plate.i would like one myself but I would spec the black pack but I would like the plastic wheel arches colour coding as I don't like the look of them in black on a Fuji car.Has anyone had theirs color coded & if so have you any pics.

Andy.

RE: Do I or don't i - XFullFatTim - 09-05-2016 11:45pm

Body kitted and white trimmed one here, C/W oversized wheels....
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-22-inch-rims-and-tire-set-up-anyone?page=2

RE: Do I or don't i - Tyrefitter - 09-05-2016 11:56pm

I'm not liking that body kit at all,,looks like something you'd get at Halfords.im just after the black wheel arch trim colour coding.im going to have a word with the dealer when I pick the wife's up this week & ask if & how much it will cost for colour coding.

Andy.

RE: Do I or don't i - Dottyflo - 10-05-2016 06:03am

Do you mean colour coded like this Tyrefitter, this ones also had the front and rear bumper splats coded as well

[Image: image_zpskigyyanj.jpeg]

RE: Do I or don't i - Tyrefitter - 10-05-2016 06:30am

(10-05-2016 06:03am)Dottyflo Wrote:  Do you mean colour coded like this Tyrefitter, this ones also had the front and rear bumper splats coded as well

[Image: image_zpskigyyanj.jpeg]

Yes that's what I'm after but I'm wanting the 5 door,,thanks Dottyflo.

Andy

RE: Do I or don't i - Jeroma - 10-05-2016 10:02am

IMHO the Evoque looks the best in it's factory outfit and paintwork, There are enough standard factory options available so I do not understand why to massacre a good looking car .

RE: Do I or don't i - Tyrefitter - 10-05-2016 10:28am

(10-05-2016 10:02am)Jeroma Wrote:  IMHO the Evoque looks the best in it's factory outfit and paintwork, There are enough standard factory options available so I do not understand why to massacre a good looking car .

I suppose its everyone to their own,,i think that the black arches look like they shouldn't be there.They should have been white from factory.

Andy

RE: Do I or don't i - Dottyflo - 10-05-2016 04:18pm

i like the fact they added the black trim arches think it makes the car look a lot cleaner hiding all them ugly arch rubbers like the freelander 2s have that looks so dated Mad
I think the photo above looks really nice with the white spats and arches, looks nice and chunky Very Happy

RE: Do I or don't i - Tyrefitter - 10-05-2016 07:06pm

I'm picking the wife's 64 plate dynamic lux up on fri & I'm going to have a word with salesmen to see what he will give me for my immaculate 2012 RRS HSE red edition against a new dynamic lux black pack in Fuji with a few extras.

Andy

RE: Do I or don't i - Dottyflo - 11-05-2016 06:25am

Be sure to let us know how you get on With yours Andy
Bet she's so excited and counting down the days lol ... Your wife's gonna love it

I have to ask my misses if I can even drive mine now Haha