babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Help dashboard damaged - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Help dashboard damaged (/Thread-Help-dashboard-damaged)

Help dashboard damaged - NeilR - 07-03-2016 05:59pm

So took delivery of a evoque for the wife and the car is all good except i never noticed some damage on the top of the instrument cluster were someone had removed a sat nav or something my fault for not seeing it and not much i can expect my seller to correct now. I gave it a wipe over and there is two holes one is 1mm but the other one is 5mm the 5mm one I have the bit for it to go back in the hole as part of the repair.

any advice or experiences with this or if anyone can recommend a repairer that has worked on the synthetic dashboards that would make my day as I am told the only other option is to replace the whole dashboard which doesn't sound cheap or easy.

Neil

RE: Help dashboard damaged - bee - 07-03-2016 07:34pm

or cover it up with a £2.00 dash mat for mobile/keys etc from eba--, quite effective.

Help dashboard damaged - Stadt Panzer - 07-03-2016 08:25pm

There are people out there that can repair that kind of damage, so don't despair. Why would anyone do that? Totally beyond me!!!

RE: Help dashboard damaged - XFullFatTim - 07-03-2016 09:45pm

Neil try your local Chipsaway franchise, many of them can also do interior trim repairs as well as bodywork repairs