babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Next MY - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Next MY (/Thread-Next-MY)

Pages: 1 2

Next MY - Gjh0702 - 15-02-2016 09:56pm

Hi anyone know when next MY update is due?
Thanks

RE: Next MY - PhilSkill - 15-02-2016 10:12pm

MY17 in Sept, no idea if they'll update anything.

RE: Next MY - davyo - 16-02-2016 05:28pm

(15-02-2016 10:12pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  MY17 in Sept, no idea if they'll update anything.

Touch screen infotainment system as in the convertible maybe?

RE: Next MY - XFullFatTim - 16-02-2016 10:35pm

InControl Apps Pro likely to come with the new infotainment system, new satnav system, CD player no longer standard because so many now stream music into the audio system.

RE: Next MY - Clip - 23-02-2016 09:15am

I hope it comes with at least a 200kw petrol engine.

RE: Next MY - BA74 - 24-02-2016 09:27pm

(23-02-2016 09:15am)Clip Wrote:  I hope it comes with at least a 200kw petrol engine.

Me too...

RE: Next MY - AndyFrance - 24-02-2016 09:53pm

I'm going to the Porsche dealership Friday. Interested in the Macan S diesel 190kw.....I know I'm going to have to take a big hit trading in, but I need to get rid of this crap Evoque. Confidence in it has completely gone.....A very big expensive mistake, it's now time to move on.

RE: Next MY - Clip - 25-02-2016 08:57am

(24-02-2016 09:53pm)AndyFrance Wrote:  I'm going to the Porsche dealership Friday. Interested in the Macan S diesel 190kw.....I know I'm going to have to take a big hit trading in, but I need to get rid of this crap Evoque. Confidence in it has completely gone.....A very big expensive mistake, it's now time to move on.
So sorry to hear all the story with your Evoque Andy - wouldn't wish that experience on anyone with any vehicle. I've tried the Mecan S and Turbo (not diesel), but not sold to be honest. If the FPace doesn't live up to expectations, or is too big, my next purchase I think will be a GLA45. Quicker than the Mecan Turbo Shocked in real world tests and still a very comfortable SUV. But then I don't want another diesel either.

RE: Next MY - AndyFrance - 25-02-2016 09:15am

Thanks very much Clip. I know I've sounded angry on here many times, but in reality I'm just bitterly disappointed. The car can be repaired, but no repair is possible for the way JLR have treated me. They turned their back on me, I can't forget or forgive that. Two days ago tipped the balance. I have keyless entry, opened the driver door in a busy supermarket car park and the bloody alarm went off.........I couldn't get it to stop. I was about to walk off and it stopped.......Now I'm nervous just opening the door. I have it parked under a hanger near our main entrance to the house. When I go in or out of the house I can't bear to look at it. I honestly feel as though I've been scammed. JLR said, no rejection, get it repaired (21 repair's on a brand new car, not including alarm check). No apology, no explanation, no good will gesture and very often no reply from JLR, and the dealer stopped replying to me at the New Year. JLR CR manager in France said they didn't think a legal action by me would solve my problem's............I hadn't even mentioned legal action to them..........that's how much front this corporation have.............they laugh in your face.

Cheers

RE: Next MY - Clip - 26-02-2016 08:09am

Let us know what you think of the Mecan. Be interested to hear your thoughts Andy.