babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Sat Nav Display On Dashboard (/Thread-Sat-Nav-Display-On-Dashboard)

Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - 5jms5 - 29-08-2015 08:50pm

Hi Guys
Can anyone tell me how to get sat nav information display showing on the dashboard. Either I imagined it showed or it does not exist. I have not changed any settings but seem to have lost this view. Any help appreciated.

RE: Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - Evo-king - 29-08-2015 09:07pm

Not the answer you're expecting, but from recollection and recent long journeys, the dash display only becomes active when an event is due to occur, e.g. warning of an upcoming junction.

RE: Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - LaserTam - 30-08-2015 07:24am

Yep, what Evo said - just flashes up with the junction instructions as you approach - same time as the audio prompt I think.

RE: Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - 5jms5 - 30-08-2015 01:56pm

Thanks Guys
I will re try when I am out I didn't know if there was a setting which I had changed by mistake.

RE: Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - XFullFatTim - 31-08-2015 10:23am

You have to input a route first too............. it won't work if you just use the satnav screen to show you where you are without routing directions

RE: Sat Nav Display On Dashboard - 5jms5 - 31-08-2015 06:26pm

Reset my sat nav settings all good. I think the display on dash comes on or goes off with the screen configuration boxes in the bottom left of screen.