babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Back in a LR - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Back in a LR (/Thread-Back-in-a-LR)

Back in a LR - Very Annoyed - 08-08-2015 09:33pm

Today I bought a nice grey evoque dynamic lux. So I'm back in the Land Rover family. Wife not happy that I'm putting the old RR54 MUD number plate on the car. Roll on Thursday!

Back in a LR - Stadt Panzer - 09-08-2015 10:13am

Welcome back to the fold.

RE: Back in a LR - XFullFatTim - 09-08-2015 10:18am

Welcome back VA, good to see that prize winning plate back in use. Hope that you and Mrs VA enjoy the Evoque. Any pictures?

RE: Back in a LR - Very Annoyed - 09-08-2015 11:10am

Will post pictures ASAP. Has lots of toys including park assist, TV, upgraded stereo, surround cameras and land to air missiles!

Btw has anyone species up an evoke for off-road?

RE: Back in a LR - Nickj - 09-08-2015 08:15pm

Love the plate

RE: Back in a LR - Martin - 10-08-2015 05:04pm

Oh no, not you Twisted Evil

RE: Back in a LR - XFullFatTim - 10-08-2015 07:07pm

The toys were all part of the Lux pack - check that you still have the set of wireless headphones though as they are necessary for the dual view to work and are expensive to replace. They might be in a carrier bag in the glove box. Also check your owners book etc, there is a hidden cubby for them in the top of the glove box.

RE: Back in a LR - Very Annoyed - 10-08-2015 07:32pm

Thanks Tim. Lots to learn about the evoque - I doubt I'll ever know it as well as the RRS but time will tell.

Now down to the important stuff - do we talk about boobies on this site?

RE: Back in a LR - AndyFrance - 10-08-2015 07:58pm

(10-08-2015 07:32pm)Very Annoyed Wrote:  Thanks Tim. Lots to learn about the evoque - I doubt I'll ever know it as well as the RRS but time will tell.

Now down to the important stuff - do we talk about boobies on this site?

Only a little Bitty!

RE: Back in a LR - markdartj - 11-08-2015 06:48am

Funny thing, that hidden spot for owner's manual. I've had mine for well over a year now, and just discovered it last week. Upon delivery, the owner's manual was just sitting in the main glove box. Now I have more room for "stuff".