babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lots being transported South tonight - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Lots being transported South tonight (/Thread-Lots-being-transported-South-tonight)

Lots being transported South tonight - Atlantis - 30-08-2011 08:27pm

During my 25 minute drive on the M6 tonight between J10 and J4, I spotted no less than 3 transporters full of Evoques heading Southbound. The first transporter was pretty much full of Orkney Grey cars, with a solitary fuji white in the mix. The cars on the back seemed to Pures but were missing part of their rear bumper trim - don't know why! The other 2 transporters contained silver, black and blue Evoques in various specs. Obviously on their way to dealers for the launch.

RE: Lots being transported South tonight - XFullFatTim - 30-08-2011 08:44pm

The rear bumper trim has to be removed so they can be lashed onto the transporter using the lashing/ recovery eye that is hidden behind the offside rear section of the bumper

RE: Lots being transported South tonight - Atlantis - 30-08-2011 09:28pm

(30-08-2011 08:44pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  The rear bumper trim has to be removed so they can be lashed onto the transporter using the lashing/ recovery eye that is hidden behind the offside rear section of the bumper

Ahh, makes sense

RE: Lots being transported South tonight - oop north - 05-09-2011 08:06pm

I saw a couple of transporter loads today south kind on the m6 in Cheshire - mostly black or White, plus a couple of grey

RE: Lots being transported South tonight - caroline11000 - 05-09-2011 08:26pm

As I passed my dealership this afternoon I spotted a transporter with 5 Evoques on, 2 black, 2 grey (one lighter than the other) & one white, so I just had to stop and have a look before they hastily got them off and hid them up out the back of the premises! It's the first one's I've seen in the flesh, am very excited now!

RE: Lots being transported South tonight - Charlie - 05-09-2011 08:30pm

Bet you're looking forward to the boat show Caroline?

RE: Lots being transported South tonight - caroline11000 - 05-09-2011 08:59pm

(05-09-2011 08:30pm)Charlie Wrote:  Bet you're looking forward to the boat show Caroline?

Sure am Charlie, also the Here & Now on Thursday night Very Happy