babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
price for SD4 Auto 61 plate?? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: price for SD4 Auto 61 plate?? (/Thread-price-for-SD4-Auto-61-plate)

price for SD4 Auto 61 plate?? - bash - 16-02-2015 07:45pm

Hi there after 3 years of happy motoring I will be selling my lovely Orkney grey SD4 dynamic auto 5-door which has all the bits including sat navy, privacy glass, auto tailgate, roof rails and all the usual high spec you get with a dynamic including red/black interior. Only 32k miles and FLRSH, just serviced etc etc.
Very HappyVery Happy
question is what should I charge for it (for sale mid-march) as prices seem to vary and usually well over Parkers price guide. Any assistance would be welcomed.

RE: price for SD4 Auto 61 plate?? - XFullFatTim - 17-02-2015 12:37am

Do a search on the Land Rover dealers used cars for sale section to see what they are asking, you can filter the search by colour and mileage to save you a lot of reading

RE: price for SD4 Auto 61 plate?? - timhum - 17-02-2015 09:54am

'We Buy Any Car' will give a good base price. That in conjunction with the dealer adverts should give a good basis for pricing. Don't forget the the dealer prices always have something in them for downward price negotiation.

RE: price for SD4 Auto 61 plate?? - bash - 17-02-2015 12:36pm

thanks for the advice .....will also post it on the forum in the coming months...