babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lexus NX 300h - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: Lexus NX 300h (/Thread-Lexus-NX-300h)

Lexus NX 300h - vinny - 05-10-2014 05:12pm

Saw one of these at Lexus Edinburgh today had to stop for a look,possible contender for next car for anybody?
Dealer network second to none for customer service plus some nice tech in the car itself,full led headlights etc with an evoque matching price list.
Not my cup of tea as performance poor but sure it will float some of your boats?

RE: Lexus NX 300h - XFullFatTim - 05-10-2014 05:36pm

Don't read this weeks Autocar then.................... Nil Pointes - in the comparison table with 5 other competitors (in order of points, Macan S, Evoque Dynamic, X3 2.0 M Sport, Vovlo XC60 and the Q5 2.0Tdi) the test car Lexus didn't even make it onto the list of cars it was being compared to............. Every one of the diesel competitors was better to drive, better equipped, more comfortable, Lexus less attractive to look at and in the spec tested the Lexus was too expensive. Autocar didn't like it very much at all!

RE: Lexus NX 300h - J77 - 05-10-2014 10:46pm

Not a big fan of Lexus, most reviews of the car aren't positive. I think I will stick with the Disco Sport though I have been looking at the Jag XE R-Sport 2.0 petrol, a nice spec with a few options is still £200 cheaper than entry level DS before options.

RE: Lexus NX 300h - harry - 06-10-2014 08:56am

was at dealer a month ago when they presented pre-production vehicle - no drive test yet but I like it. more than my evoque...