babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec (/Thread-New-Order-Placed-Si4-Pure-EU-Spec)

New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec - GibEvoque - 26-08-2011 01:05pm

Just sorted my order for my Evoque, chosen following:

Evoque Pure 5door Si4 (EU spec before you ask)
Sumatra Black
Cirrus/Lunar Interior
Clearview pack (Xenons etc)
Tech Pack 1
Privacy glass
Panoramic roof
Spare Wheel

Comes in at just under £34k, looking forward to it, but not due until Jan.

RE: New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec - XFullFatTim - 26-08-2011 02:58pm

Congratulations Gib, there won't be too many of them in Gib I suspect!

RE: New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec - GibEvoque - 26-08-2011 03:15pm

You would think that but local dealer has already sold 130 (not all to gib as they do tax free sales around the world) but at least 20 or so locally (not bad for a town of 30,000), getting 2 demos in in a couple of weeks, (one 3dr 1 5dr), so will get a drive quite soon.

Just hoping making right decision with Si4, SD4 auto exactly same base price, just thought the petrol would be a little quieter when cruising.

RE: New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec - XFullFatTim - 26-08-2011 03:30pm

If you aren't doing long trips every day (20+ miles) so that a diesel gets properly warmed through then you are probably as well off with the petrol engine - doing 20 miles a day wasn't possible the last time I was in Gib about 15 years ago.......

RE: New Order Placed - Si4 Pure (EU) Spec - GibEvoque - 26-08-2011 04:33pm

That was my thinking, I think the 2.2 has DPF which means it needs a good blast to go through 'regeneration' process, and plus when bluefin becomes available, and a couple of other tweeks, 300bhp easily achievable which should make the evoque pretty quick.