babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
£2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ (/Thread-2000-for-mods-what-would-you-add-to-an-Orkney-grey-coupe-pure-tech)

Pages: 1 2 3

£2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - Hotwheelsvespa - 29-03-2014 11:13pm

£2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech, your thoughts please? I already have shadow chrome 20" wheels so what else???

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - BobM - 30-03-2014 02:32am

Another 2 doors Very Happy

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - XFullFatTim - 30-03-2014 06:51am

I tend to agree with BobM, it gives you extra practicality and another £3000 to play with. If it has to be a Coupe then I suggest Xenon Headlights, spare wheel, 9 Speed Automatic. If there is any change left then add the heated steering wheel if the car lives outside or keyless entry if it doesn't. Why did you go for Shadow Chromes? Looks?

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - Hotwheelsvespa - 30-03-2014 08:33am

I have ffrr, this is the wifes car and she wanted coupe, its a 9 speed auto it has been specced with pan contrast roof, power tailgate, heated steering wheel, front fogs, rear camera, park assist, powerfold mirrors, i bought the wheels seperately as she liked the look of a dynamic with the shadow chrome, will put winter tyres on the standard rims, didnt add the xenons as its mainly for daytime use(school runs etc...) but ive been told if i change the order now it could put back the build slot!!! Its due in approx 3 weeks so was thinking more along the lines of dynamic grills etc.........

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - XFullFatTim - 30-03-2014 08:43am

eBay and dealer fit type additions then! It's pretty well specced as it is then. Black lettering for the tailgate and bonnet?

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - Hotwheelsvespa - 30-03-2014 08:53am

Yep, black lettering would look good thinking about doing the grill, bonnet vents and side vents in black also mirror caps, liked the look of dynamic but £5000 extra and preferred pure tech interior

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - mark_n - 30-03-2014 09:08am

Shadow chromes look perpetually dirty and are more difficult to refurbish after you (or she) kerbs them.

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - Hotwheelsvespa - 30-03-2014 09:17am

Yes they will take more cleaning but they did look good on a grey dynamic a compny near me do refurb shadow chrome for approx £70 each they bake the black on then dust with the silver to achieve it, if they do get too bad will refurb them to black

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - speary - 31-03-2014 08:19am

Seems a very well specified car. Seems an odd omission not to have the xenons with the signature DRL's
Stick with the coupe. It's cleaner lines look better IMHO

RE: £2000 for mods, what would you add to an Orkney grey coupe pure tech........ - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2014 11:57am

Just thought of something else................... if the car is only for short runs then wouldn't you be better off with the Si4 Dynamic? Yes £5000 more expensive but no DPF problems either